Login / Register

How can I slow down the tempo of my Albion library through the Kontakt Player?
New Reply
Subscribe
ChristianAtkins
22nd June 2013
Old 22nd June 2013
Gear nut

How can I slow down the tempo of my Albion library through the Kontakt Player?

I have Albion III Iceni and am using the loop library as a little background to my orchestral compositions. ...however, all I can seem to get it to play is the stock tempo of what I think is 120 bpm.

Is it Kontakt's settings that need to be changed, or something in Iceni?

Thanks for answering this noob question!!

Bonus question for 1 million points;

Is there a quick key command for deleting a shit take immediately after finishing the take itself in Logic pro 9?

In Garageband this was my multi-fast-blast-through-take-after-take-and-record-again key formula: spacebar; return; delete; "r"

Logic seems to want to make me right click my highlighted area of the track I just recorded to delete... very time consuming...
ChristianAtkins
23rd June 2013
Old 23rd June 2013
Gear nut

UPDATE; I have learned that I can infact do a quick key spacebar; return; delete; "r".. just had to be in the right area first.

HOWEVER.... recording multiple takes using midi and my library is making me play all the samples I was using before and before and before... is this because I have chosen to use "omni" on the player's midi channel?
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search