Help with RME 9652 and Otari Radar
Marty1979
15th April 2012
Old 15th April 2012
Gear interested

Help with RME 9652 and Otari Radar

Hello guys n' gals!

After a year or so of creeping posts on this site i have decided to join the community.

I've just started to venture into the world of home recording after many years of being a musician. I have bought some nice stuff that my budget could allow and am having a cpl issues.

I have a Otari Radar 1 and a RME 9652 card that i'm trying to use together. I have no problems using the ADAT Lightpipe to get my tracks from the Radar into Nuendo.

The question i have today is how do i get tracks from Nuendo into my Radar using the ADAT Lightpipe?

The reason im going this route is that i have some old sessions i recorded back in 2005 that never had bass,guitar or vocals put onto them due the band breaking up.. Time has passed and the guitarist and myself have decided to put it all together finally. I'm wanting to load the drum tracks from Nuendo -> RME 9652 -> Radar so that when i do get the other tracks recorded i can transfer them back into Nuendo as a complete session that's all in Sync.

I've tried NUMEROUS times to do this but haven't had any luck what-so-ever. I'm ready to bash my head against the wall lol

Thanks
Marty
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search