Steinberg MR816 drivers update 1.7.2
Main Revisions and Enhancements
V1.7.1 to V1.7.2
The main fixes and enhancements for each program are explained below.
Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver
V1.6.1 to V1.6.3
- Added an Output Channels number option for “Yamaha Steinberg FW WDM Audio” in
addition to a previous 5.1 surround setting within Windows Vista/ Windows 7.
To select the additional stereo channel option:
1. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Control Panel of Windows.
2. Select “Sound” at “Hardware and Sound.”
3. Select “Yamaha Steinberg FW WDM Audio” from playback devices at “Playback” tab.
4. Click “Configure” to open the speaker setup window.
5. Select the speaker setup according to your speaker configuration.
Steinberg MR Extension
V1.7.0 to V1.7.2
- Solved the problem in which the settings in the MR816 CSX/MR816 X would be reset
when starting and quitting Cubase without selecting Yamaha Steinberg FW Driver in the
ASIO Driver section window.
- Solved the following problems which would occur when both the UR28M/UR824
Extension and the MR Extension were being installed.
? The Channel Strip setup window would disappear when adding an input bus in the input
settings window while opening the Channel Strip.
? The Input settings window for MR816 CSX/MR816 X might not be displayed and the
setting might not be enabled properly when switching active project files.
? The Input settings window of UR28M/UR824 would disappear when the active project
file was closed.
Steinberg MR Editor
V1.6.1 to V1.6.2
- Solved the problem in which the Sweet Spot Data file used in the dspMixFx
UR28M/UR824 would be deleted when uninstalling the MR Editor while the TOOLS for
UR28M or the TOOLS for UR824 were being installed.