UAD Studer a800
Closed
Subscribe
8th December 2010
Old 8th December 2010
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_Dutchman View Post
I´d use the same paramters on both the hardware and the software.
I´d use the machine that was modelled by the plugin.
I would "reamp" to the hardware. I would also DAAD the signal to the software through the same converter used for the hardware.
I would use a mixing session, where every instrument is reamped through the hardwarec or done with the plugin (A/B) and than you could hear it individual and in the mix, maybe it would be cool to have it on the groups and on the master, too.
Some examples that really help to understand tape, like rock drums, acdc kind of guitars and so on...
I would make a blind test.

Of course, this wouldn´t show how it´s different when you track to tape, but you can´t do it with the plugin, too.
Wow, that sounds complicated. I think I'm just gonna assume that UA know what they're doing, then save up and buy the thing. Cos I like it. But enjoy yourself if you ever get round to it...!
8th December 2010
Old 8th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beechwood View Post
Wow, that sounds complicated. I think I'm just gonna assume that UA know what they're doing, then save up and buy the thing. Cos I like it. But enjoy yourself if you ever get round to it...!
Enjoy.

I just assume they assume the right to say they´re "dead on" and haven´t prooved, although it would have been easy to do for them and i really don´t think they can, because it´s a big problem in general.

Peace

Just do it
8th December 2010
Old 8th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sonya View Post
*sigh*

Please stop discussing the stupid hype video. We get it. The second example is louder.

Huge fraud and scandal.

Let's move on.

Use the tool itself. It's free for 14 days.

- c
I agree, it's definitely an amazing tool that does offer a positive impact in tone when used appropriately. I absolutely love it on high-gain guitars. Sometimes on 7.5 and sometimes on 15. I'm liking less and less things on 30 actually, but sometimes it's still cool when you drive the input. I have yet to experience another plug-in that does things like this. There may be some Native, but I like to use my computer for track count, midi and virutal instruments. Barely anything running to make the computer run hotter right now and that's the way I want to keep it.
https://www.facebook.com/hightolerance

It's the indian, not the arrow...
9th December 2010
Old 9th December 2010
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCM - Ronan View Post
I think if they had just made an A-B between flat and a sample with only gain boost , lots of people would be blown away by the comparison. Not engineers with lots of experience, but the average person. I have no insight into the sales of any plug in company, but I would bet some pretty good money that hyper critical audiophile customers do not make up a majority of their sales.

Don't get me wrong, I think UAD is a company making some really interesting products, I was just bummed that they did not offer up a realistic comparison. It would have taken then 1 minute to make the comparison more accurate.

oK sorry, but just one point on this subject ; ) and its all relative, BUT
Since you get a natural EQ boost in the lows and highs while pushing tape "hot" or by using a plugin that models that hot sound faithfully. And since EQ is simply a volume boost in certain frequency ( or subtraction but never in saturation ) then wouldn't you always be hearing the B signal slightly louder anyway ( in those freq ) even with generally fair level matches.. in other words when A/B-ing FLAT levels to levels with eq color doesn't The B level naturally take precedence ? it seems like they were just getting in that point in the vid.
9th December 2010
Old 9th December 2010
Gear nut

for those of you that didnt get this mailer frm UAD today

Hello UAD-2 Owners:

We're excited to see so many folks downloading Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder software for UAD-2, and activating 14-day demos. As many A800 users are quickly finding out, this plug-in has the unique ability to "glue together" your mixes — providing a rare combination warmth, air and punch — just like recording to 2" analog tape.

However, to really hear what the A800 plug-in can do for your mixes, we've gathered a few helpful tips:

How to "audition" the Studer A800 plug-in
The best way to "hear" the A800 is to disable/remove everything you've got on your tracks — EQs, compressors, reverbs, saturation plug-ins, etc. Or better still, just start a new mix from scratch. Place the A800 plug-in as the first insert on every channel. This is your new "starting point", so to speak. Then, you can slowly add back your other plug-ins, adjusting them to match the new baseline sound of the A800. You may find yourself using less EQ and compression, for example. It's important to note that the A800 plug-in is an authentic model of a Studer tape machine; so while it can be used on busses or master fader for that "mixed to tape" sound, it's arguably more powerful for its cumulative effect — stacking it as the first insert on many individual channels. The effect of creating full mix from scratch with the A800 plug-in can be stunning.

How to saturate / overdrive the A800 plug-in
The Studer A800 was one of the "cleanest," best-engineered tape machines ever built. A properly calibrated A800 machine would exhibit no discernable tape wow or flutter, for example. But as engineers in the 80s and 90s found out, by over-biasing, you can deliberately saturate the A800 — and get a smooth, pleasing overdriven tape sound. On the plug-in, click the Studer badge to expose the secondary controls. Turn the Bias control clockwise, then adjust Input and Output knobs to suit your taste and the program material. If things start to sound too dark, the HF Record EQ control can be used to bring back some high-end. But go gentle; this filter is potent. Keep in mind you are now running the machine "un-calibrated," but this can be the road to some seriously non-linear tones with lots of analog magic.

How to use the "Gang" control to tweak all instances at once
Once all desired instantiations of the A800 are in your session, click the Studer badge to open its secondary controls. From there, engage the "Gang Controls" feature. A red LED flashes, letting you know that you are about to do something global, to ALL instances. This is a handy time-saver when you want to make the same adjustments like tape type and speed across all your tracks.

How and Why to Use "Auto Cal"
In Auto Cal mode, the plug-in automatically calibrates the tape as you switch tape Speed, Formula and Emphasis EQ settings. This lets you try different Speeds, Formulas, Emphasis EQs and Cal Levels until you've got the sound you like. If you start tweaking the secondary "under the hood" controls — including Bias, HF, LF, Hum and Hiss — you'll no longer be running the plug-in as a calibrated processor. However, if things go too haywire while tweaking these secondary controls, just press the Auto Cal button to calibrate again.

How to disable the spinning tape reels on the plug-in
If the spinning reels become too distracting, you can click on the IPS text to disable them at any time.

We hope this helps you get off to a great start demoing and using the Studer A800 plug-in.

Want to chat with other users? Please visit the Studer A800 thread at the unofficial UAD Forums here: UAD Forums • View topic - A800 Use Tips II

Happy mixing.

The UA Team
Scotts Valley, CA
9th December 2010
Old 9th December 2010
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Sonya View Post
*sigh*

Please stop discussing the stupid hype video. We get it. The second example is louder.

Huge fraud and scandal.

Let's move on.

Use the tool itself. It's free for 14 days.

- c
+1
LOL
9th December 2010
Old 9th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrusboy View Post
Hello UAD-2 Owners:

We're excited to see so many folks downloading Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder software for UAD-2, and activating 14-day demos. As many A800 users are quickly finding out, this plug-in has the unique ability to "glue together" your mixes — providing a rare combination warmth, air and punch — just like recording to 2" analog tape.

However, to really hear what the A800 plug-in can do for your mixes, we've gathered a few helpful tips:

How to "audition" the Studer A800 plug-in
The best way to "hear" the A800 is to disable/remove everything you've got on your tracks — EQs, compressors, reverbs, saturation plug-ins, etc. Or better still, just start a new mix from scratch. Place the A800 plug-in as the first insert on every channel. This is your new "starting point", so to speak. Then, you can slowly add back your other plug-ins, adjusting them to match the new baseline sound of the A800. You may find yourself using less EQ and compression, for example. It's important to note that the A800 plug-in is an authentic model of a Studer tape machine; so while it can be used on busses or master fader for that "mixed to tape" sound, it's arguably more powerful for its cumulative effect — stacking it as the first insert on many individual channels. The effect of creating full mix from scratch with the A800 plug-in can be stunning.

How to saturate / overdrive the A800 plug-in
The Studer A800 was one of the "cleanest," best-engineered tape machines ever built. A properly calibrated A800 machine would exhibit no discernable tape wow or flutter, for example. But as engineers in the 80s and 90s found out, by over-biasing, you can deliberately saturate the A800 — and get a smooth, pleasing overdriven tape sound. On the plug-in, click the Studer badge to expose the secondary controls. Turn the Bias control clockwise, then adjust Input and Output knobs to suit your taste and the program material. If things start to sound too dark, the HF Record EQ control can be used to bring back some high-end. But go gentle; this filter is potent. Keep in mind you are now running the machine "un-calibrated," but this can be the road to some seriously non-linear tones with lots of analog magic.

How to use the "Gang" control to tweak all instances at once
Once all desired instantiations of the A800 are in your session, click the Studer badge to open its secondary controls. From there, engage the "Gang Controls" feature. A red LED flashes, letting you know that you are about to do something global, to ALL instances. This is a handy time-saver when you want to make the same adjustments like tape type and speed across all your tracks.

How and Why to Use "Auto Cal"
In Auto Cal mode, the plug-in automatically calibrates the tape as you switch tape Speed, Formula and Emphasis EQ settings. This lets you try different Speeds, Formulas, Emphasis EQs and Cal Levels until you've got the sound you like. If you start tweaking the secondary "under the hood" controls — including Bias, HF, LF, Hum and Hiss — you'll no longer be running the plug-in as a calibrated processor. However, if things go too haywire while tweaking these secondary controls, just press the Auto Cal button to calibrate again.

How to disable the spinning tape reels on the plug-in
If the spinning reels become too distracting, you can click on the IPS text to disable them at any time.

We hope this helps you get off to a great start demoing and using the Studer A800 plug-in.

Want to chat with other users? Please visit the Studer A800 thread at the unofficial UAD Forums here: UAD Forums • View topic - A800 Use Tips II

Happy mixing.

The UA Team
Scotts Valley, CA
That saturate/overdrive tip was helpful. I hadn't processed doing it that way until I read it.
adl
10th December 2010
Old 10th December 2010
adl
Gear addict

Ok, here is my Studer Test example, could be interesting if you are into Techhouse / Dancemusic.

It´s a pretty simple setup and it´s actually pretty unfair haha...

I used:

Samples:
-WaveAlchemy
-Goldbaby

VSTi Plugin:
-Nepheton (909 Emulation) - only the Ride/ Cymbel
-Ableton Live´s Drumracks, Impulse and Simpler (for the samples mentioned above)

8 tracks all in all.

I used the UAD Studer exclusively on all tracks and also on the Masterbus, each one with different settings (tweaked until i liked what i heard, I NEVER USED REAL TAPE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!).

Now i grouped all the Studers, that i can switch all of them on/off with one click on my keyboard and started recording (basically it´s a loop running) and switched all Studers on/off.

I had to bring down the Master 1,5db whenever i turned the Studers off, otherwise it would had clipped. I did that with a gain plugin on the Masterbus wich i automated to bring down the level everytime i switched the Studers off.

Here is what it sounds like (~ 8mb, 16Bit WAV File, 45 sec. clip):

Sendspace:
Download Studer Test Techhouse.wav from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Speedshare:
SpeedShare - Download Studer Test Techhouse.wav

As i stated above it´s sort a unfair, as it is "Tape Emu" vs "no EQ or compression at all".

Still might be interesting to listen to...or not. fuuck

P.S
Post if you could hear when i switched the Studers on and off. ;-)

If you like TECHHOUSE you can listen to my tracks here:
https://www.facebook.com/mister.adl
adl
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
adl
Gear addict

Any opinions? (regarding my post above)

12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Lives for gear

I think the discussion is as every time if it can hold up to the real A800 useless.

I just got trapped by myself that I like using it.

And that is what counts in the end- do you like it?

I hope UAD drops it a little bit because I think it is too expensive.
If they do it I will buy it and will be a happy user
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Fezzle

I wouldnt hav thought it brings that much to the table, these kind of plugins probably help the sound a little. But I bet you theres a really nice difference when your tracking with vintage microphones through a console... to a tape deck. Thats gonna yield results to me. Yeh I dont buy it either
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzle View Post
I wouldnt hav thought it brings that much to the table, these kind of plugins probably help the sound a little. But I bet you theres a really nice difference when your tracking with vintage microphones through a console... to a tape deck. Thats gonna yield results to me. Yeh I dont buy it either
Mh any idea of the difference in costs between this and the plug in?

For sure this would be nice but mh is this a fair comparison?

I guess no this would be like:
Track as good at home as they do it in Abbey Road.

It is a very useful plug in and that is the end of the story to me.
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Lives for food

I've been moving between ... cool-buy.. don't buy ... buy it ... don't buy it ... buy it... etc

I think I've heard every single clip posted by every user so far everywhere and the more I hear the UAD Studer, the less it seems to be for me. I have and use my multitrack tape machines by the way whenever I need that. Which isn't often any more.

For sure .. the cool moving reels and Studer name is a hypnotizing thing to have on a plug ... face it .. that part is cool. The concept of the bias controls is fun for those of us who do know how to (and don't particularly enjoy) the process of setting up an analog multitrack.

But the concept ... this concept of going more and more microscopic on tracks ... is at least for me .. backwards. For me, maybe not for you.

I never would've stacked 20 Studers in a room, biased EACH machine separately for EACH instrument for the purpose of getting a sound on one or several instruments and then feeding all of those machines into a console. And believe me, we had the synchronizers to do it in 1978.

But it's a looney concept. In plug-ins, it seems even loonier .. (my new word).

While cool looking, this is gonna drive me into MORE time setting up this thing, trying different bias/tape/speeds etc ... and then auditioning the results over and over and over and over ... and tacking on yet another 3 weeks to the tracking/mixing process ... resulting in the exact thing I'm trying to get away from.

The more layers of stuff that gets invented to plug in, the worse everyone's music seems to become. To me anyway ... on all these clips I've listened to over the past week.

I even occasionally watch the old Charles Dye series where he starts a mix, ends up two hours later with 150000 plugins ... shows you how he did it ... and it still just sounds like a pile of noise to me.

This entire direction is not moving the artform further imo. Somewhere along the line in the past ten years, marketing has become so out-of-control, that it kills the creative spirit.

Anyway ... I don't think I'm gonna buy the Studer plugin. At least that's where I am this hour.

I do like the EMT 140 UAD has. I might still get that as my only entry into UAD products. That's a nice add for the pallete.

I'll keep reading and keep listening to all your demos, but I'm tellin' ya, while it's great for you guys who like the process and what your songs then sound like to your own ears..... from where I am ... once or twice removed from your internal experience ... these demos justs don't end up sounding much different to me after you've gone through all that time to microscope them.
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenoodle View Post
I think I've heard every single clip posted by every user so far everywhere ...
i think here starts the problem!
12th December 2010
Old 12th December 2010
Banned

Quote:
I've been moving between ... cool-buy.. don't buy ... buy it ... don't buy it ... buy it... etc

I think I've heard every single clip posted by every user so far everywhere and the more I hear the UAD Studer, the less it seems to be for me. I have and use my multitrack tape machines by the way whenever I need that. Which isn't often any more.

For sure .. the cool moving reels and Studer name is a hypnotizing thing to have on a plug ... face it .. that part is cool. The concept of the bias controls is fun for those of us who do know how to (and don't particularly enjoy) the process of setting up an analog multitrack.

But the concept ... this concept of going more and more microscopic on tracks ... is at least for me .. backwards. For me, maybe not for you.

I never would've stacked 20 Studers in a room, biased EACH machine separately for EACH instrument for the purpose of getting a sound on one or several instruments and then feeding all of those machines into a console. And believe me, we had the synchronizers to do it in 1978.

But it's a looney concept. In plug-ins, it seems even loonier .. (my new word).

While cool looking, this is gonna drive me into MORE time setting up this thing, trying different bias/tape/speeds etc ... and then auditioning the results over and over and over and over ... and tacking on yet another 3 weeks to the tracking/mixing process ... resulting in the exact thing I'm trying to get away from.

The more layers of stuff that gets invented to plug in, the worse everyone's music seems to become. To me anyway ... on all these clips I've listened to over the past week.

I even occasionally watch the old Charles Dye series where he starts a mix, ends up two hours later with 150000 plugins ... shows you how he did it ... and it still just sounds like a pile of noise to me.

This entire direction is not moving the artform further imo. Somewhere along the line in the past ten years, marketing has become so out-of-control, that it kills the creative spirit.

Anyway ... I don't think I'm gonna buy the Studer plugin. At least that's where I am this hour.

I do like the EMT 140 UAD has. I might still get that as my only entry into UAD products. That's a nice add for the pallete.

I'll keep reading and keep listening to all your demos, but I'm tellin' ya, while it's great for you guys who like the process and what your songs then sound like to your own ears..... from where I am ... once or twice removed from your internal experience ... these demos justs don't end up sounding much different to me after you've gone through all that time to microscope them.
Woah - your sounding a little jaded there!

I think it's easier to approach these things like flying.

I don't question whether British Airways service their planes properly, or whether their pilots are trained properly. I just focus my thoughts on do I want to go to "that" destination - if the answer is yes, then I have faith they will get me there.

I approach a UAD plugin the same - UA have an excellent track record - almost second to none (a bit like BA really)

I don't question if the UA Studer A800 sounds like a multitrack tape machine - I simply focus on the question "do I want to mix off tape".

Do you like the sound of tape?

ts
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestudent View Post
Woah - your sounding a little jaded there!

I think it's easier to approach these things like flying.

I don't question whether British Airways service their planes properly, or whether their pilots are trained properly. I just focus my thoughts on do I want to go to "that" destination - if the answer is yes, then I have faith they will get me there.

I approach a UAD plugin the same - UA have an excellent track record - almost second to none (a bit like BA really)

I don't question if the UA Studer A800 sounds like a multitrack tape machine - I simply focus on the question "do I want to mix off tape".

Do you like the sound of tape?

ts
The mind is a complicated thing...
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by kats View Post
I LOL'd
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

LOL, when EL came out with the FATSO everybody here was praising it, when the Anamod ATS1 came out the praise and glorifying, how extremely good and useful tape emulation is in our digital world, got even bigger and it stays until this day. But as soon as the first software emulation of tape appears which plays in the same league, everybody and their girlfriends start bitching about what a shitty ridiculous unneccessary concept tape emulation is anyways..... (I do not use the facepalm often, but this IS the place...)

No matter what, the UAD Studer A800 is the shit, it sounds like the real deal and imho can compete soundwise with the best analog processes including real tape and the ATS1 and has (as any other option) some advantages and some disadvantages.
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Gear nut

Quote:

I never would've stacked 20 Studers in a room, biased EACH machine separately for EACH instrument for the purpose of getting a sound on one or several instruments and then feeding all of those machines into a console.
This point is silly. A mixing console has a million and one knobs. Doesn't mean you have to use them all to get a good mix done.

On the plugin you could just pick a basic preset and go.

If your mix needs fine tweaking of settings do it, if it doesn't, don't - right?

As for marketing, any company that doesn't make their products look attractive to potential customers is a dead company. We have low attention spans to deal with, especially on a youtube style video. Its got to grab the buyer or he's on to the next thing.

-Mike C
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
thumbsup I agree on the creative part. But maby you should look at the studer as a creative tool and not a tape machine?

/Jon
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Too bad there isn't a Studer plugin for PTHD... I don't have/use UAD....
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Originally Posted by WunderBro Flo View Post
LOL, when EL came out with the FATSO everybody here was praising it, when the Anamod ATS1 came out the praise and glorifying, how extremely good and useful tape emulation is in our digital world, got even bigger and it stays until this day. But as soon as the first software emulation of tape appears which plays in the same league, everybody and their girlfriends start bitching about what a shitty ridiculous unneccessary concept tape emulation is anyways..... (I do not use the facepalm often, but this IS the place...)

No matter what, the UAD Studer A800 is the shit, it sounds like the real deal and imho can compete soundwise with the best analog processes including real tape and the ATS1 and has (as any other option) some advantages and some disadvantages.
I couldnt agree more!
Any student of behavioral psychology would have a field day in these threads.
You got the guys who have decided (WITHOUT having tried the plugin themselves) not to buy it. Some because of the price, some because of not having a UAD card and some for other reasons. Now they are coming up with all sorts of different reasons and justifications for their decision. They also feel threatened by anyone saying that its a "game changer" or a "must have". Its called "Cognitive dissonance". We all do it, its just funny to see it in a larger amount in here.
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Banned

Quote:
LOL

You should read my lyrics.

ts
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorg View Post
I couldnt agree more!
Any student of behavioral psychology would have a field day in these threads.
You got the guys who have decided (WITHOUT having tried the plugin themselves) not to buy it. Some because of the price, some because of not having a UAD card and some for other reasons. Now they are coming up with all sorts of different reasons and justifications for their decision. They also feel threatened by anyone saying that its a "game changer" or a "must have". Its called "Cognitive dissonance". We all do it, its just funny to see it in a larger amount in here.
Cool, tell me more about this. So the people that are not sold on this pretend digital emulation of something real suffer from "Congnitive Dissonance". Gotchathumbsup

Now what's it called in behavioral psychology when people pretend that these digital emulations are "just like for real" when they have never a/b'd it against the real thing or have never even used the real thing - and those same people who feel threatened if anyone says that it's pretend, and not really close to the real thing?
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

I wondered which version of the 24 track A800 they tried to copy, MK1/2/3? Which options it had and which headstack model?

I tested it today against an A800 and I didn't find it anywhere close.
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

My Recordings/Credits

Quote:
Cool, tell me more about this. So the people that are not sold on this pretend digital emulation of something real suffer from "Congnitive Dissonance". Gotchathumbsup

Now what's it called in behavioral psychology when people pretend that these digital emulations are "just like for real" when they have never a/b'd it against the real thing or have never even used the real thing - and those same people who feel threatened if anyone says that it's pretend, and not really close to the real thing?
Way to miss a point and no need to be all defensive!

Yes, it does go both ways. Similar behavior in those who decided to buy or already bought it.

If you really wanna know more then you'll find a few good books on amazon. Theres a rough summary here: Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the end of the day you either like it and buy it or you don't like it and wont buy it. Trying to convince others to agree with your opinion is what I was talking about.
Fezzle
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Fezzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HOLMES View Post
Mh any idea of the difference in costs between this and the plug in?

For sure this would be nice but mh is this a fair comparison?

I guess no this would be like:
Track as good at home as they do it in Abbey Road.

It is a very useful plug in and that is the end of the story to me.

Fair enough , Im sure its pretty good, although I guess my answer is more steering from the angle that I think people put far too much value on plugins, I really believe that in my heart
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Station View Post
I wondered which version of the 24 track A800 they tried to copy, MK1/2/3? Which options it had and which headstack model?

Maybe yours wasn't calibrated?!
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Station View Post

I read somewhere that it was a Mk3. Odd choice if your trying to model all that is bad about tape recording.
13th December 2010
Old 13th December 2010
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorg View Post
Way to miss a point and no need to be all defensive!

Yes, it does go both ways. Similar behavior in those who decided to buy or already bought it.

If you really wanna know more then you'll find a few good books on amazon. Theres a rough summary here: Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the end of the day you either like it and buy it or you don't like it and wont buy it. Trying to convince others to agree with your opinion is what I was talking about.
If it goes both ways, why are you only giving a psychological analysis on half the posters? Hmmmm, I bet there is something psychological about that too

Ps, what was defensive about my post?

I agree with your last thought, buy it if you like it. I'm sure I could have fun with it as well.
Closed Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search