M-Audio's bias against FL Studio. Why?
New Reply
Subscribe
maje_h
21st August 2010
Old 21st August 2010
Gear maniac

M-Audio's bias against FL Studio. Why?

As the title implies, why is it that every midi keyboard controller that M-Audio comes out with, they include their technology with Pro tools, Steinberg Cubase, Sonar, Propellerhead's Reason, Nuendo, Logic Pro, but NEVER, have I seen them include FL Studio.

Take the directlink feature that comes with the new M-Audio Oxygen and Axiom series. They've included all I've stated above, but NEVER Image-Line FL studio. It's a pain in the behind because I purchased the Oxygen 3rd gen keyboard back in November 2009, thinking the directlink technology would eventually become compatible with fl studi. Well behold, it DOESNT! I still have to link the control's manually.

So what's your take?
21st August 2010
Old 21st August 2010
phantom powered

Location: Hangin' with Jake and Elwood @Bob's Country Bunker, Indiana

I would imagine their user base that uses FL Studio is extremely small compared to ones that use all the professional programs you mentioned. Just a thought...
21st August 2010
Old 21st August 2010
Gear maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhenge View Post
I would imagine their user base that uses FL Studio is extremely small compared to ones that use all the professional programs you mentioned. Just a thought...
It could be, but the reason I bought this up because I have browsed through their forums and find numerous forum posts online of people asking about M-Audio axiom pro and hyper control, and FL studio. Not just M-audio, but Image-Line, producer forums, etc.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search