MBox 2 Mini drivers for Mac and Windows
Old 4th May 2010
Gear addict

MBox 2 Mini drivers for Mac and Windows

Hey so I've found myself in quite the predicament. I bought an MBox 2 Mini sometime in I think 2007, which I believe is around the time they were introduced. I installed Pro Tools LE (I don't even know what version it was at this point, the discs are long gone) but right away started using Ableton Live. The CoreAudio driver always worked just fine on my Mac. I somewhat recently stopped using the MBox, and in an attempt to make more room on my computer, I deleted Pro Tools LE. Now I want to sell the MBox, but I literally only have the unit itself, no discs for it and no authorization codes. I'm advertising that potential owners must have their own recording program to use with it, but I'm finding that they might need that LE authorization code to get the latest drivers for it if they're running Snow Leopard or whatever the latest Windows operating system is. The only standalone drivers I can find for Macs and Windows are for outdated operating systems. Is there any way they can get the drivers they'll need for their operating systems without authorization codes? I seriously feel stupid about this, really shot myself in the foot by not holding on to that stuff, just never foresaw it being a problem. Any help, thanks!
Old 4th May 2010
Gear addict

wow, those should do it. seriously, thank you so much!
Old 4th May 2010
if you contact digidesign with the serial number of your unit, you'll most likely be able to get the LE authorisation code.

An Mbox mini is kind of pointless without it - at least, it's worth a whole lot less without it. Most people would buy one to run LE!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search