New Reply
Subscribe
whitestoneaudio
25th January 2010
Old 25th January 2010
Gear interested

Send a message via MSN to whitestoneaudio
MOTU pci 324 on windows 7

Ive read that it can be done but havent figured out how to do it. I have a MOTU pci324 and a 2408 MKI on an AMD dual core 5600+ with 4 gigs of Ram. My father is a Programmer and sent me 2 licenses for windows 7 and i would like to upgrade my OS. Im saving the 64 bit license for a quad core and a pci 424 card which i know works with 7 and 64 bit OS. I have read that the 324 works fine with windows 7 32 bit but you have to manually install it and have access to the .inf files and some other files but that is all i can find out. I need to know the steps for installing it properly. i also understand that you arent able to use th cuemix console but thats fine because i mix out of the box and my routing is in reaper and cubase sx3. Any ideas guys?? I Understand the computer stuff enough to get around. i m just missing the steps to take to do it right. thanks guys.
11th June 2010
Old 11th June 2010
Gear Head

this post is 5 months old but...

did you find your answer? if so where... motunation?
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search