Where did Vari-Fi go?
Old 23rd November 2009
Gear nut

Where did Vari-Fi go?

Hey,

I am using Pro Tools LE (v7.4). I used to use an audio suite plug-in to make my tracks sound like they where slowing down/speeding up form a top/start.

Was this plug-in called Vari-Fi?

I have no idea where it has gone. I dunno if this plug-in wasn't included with 7.4 as part of the upgrade I made about a year ago. I can't find it anywhere and I really wanna use it.

Does anyone know where this plug can be found, in PT, as a download or other wise.

I've heard people mention some 3rd party equivalents but I dunno if I wanna pay for an alternative to something I loved and previously enjoyed using for free...

Any insight would be gratefully appreciated.

Rich
Old 23rd November 2009

If you don't have and ilok license for it you will need to get PT 8 for the free version
Old 23rd November 2009
Lives for gear

been on digi's site for a very long time as a free plug-in

D-Fi
Old 23rd November 2009
Gear nut

I tried downloading and installing it a while ago but it asks for a serial. I do have an ilok but i don't know what to do. Im confused because it says its free.
Old 24th November 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich robinson View Post
I tried downloading and installing it a while ago but it asks for a serial. I do have an ilok but i don't know what to do. Im confused because it says its free.
are you running PT8? it's only free under PT8....
Old 24th November 2009
Gear maniac

hi rich. i don't know if you have an ilok or not but if you do check out the More free stuff....let's do it again! thread.TimeBandit is offering a license for D-fi to someone who needs it. i think all he asks is that whoever wants it pay the $25 ilok transfer fee. not a bad deal.

good luck,
marco

edit: just read above that you do have an ilok. PM TimeBandit. he's a good guy and i'm sure he'll hook you up if he still has the D-fi license.
Old 25th November 2009
Gear nut

Oh that's cool, thanks for the heads up!

I love this site!!!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search