I want to buy a new Mac system and I'm very confused..
Whats the better choice?? whats the powerful system??
-I work in a mobile studio using Protools LE 8.0.4 + Music Production Toolkit + DV toolkit 2 & Digi 003+(Factory).
-I will not update my new mac system after buy it..
-I usually record 16 tracks at 44.1@24 at the same time
-I usually mix 50-60 tracks with a lot of L.E. pluguins.
-Some times I do audio postproduction work! OPTIONS:
1)IMAC 27' i7
2)NEW MAC PRO QUADCORE Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Nehalem”3.2GHz
- 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
- 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
- 1TB Serial ATA Drive + 256GB Solid State Drive (Audio + OS)
- 8x double-layer SuperDrive
- ATI Radeon HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 SDRAM
- Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) & User's Guide
- Magic Mouse
- One 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon “Nehalem”
- 8GB (4x2GB) 1066MHz DDR3 ECC SDRAM
- DISK 1:1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s hard drive (OS)
- DISK 2:1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s hard drive (Audio)
- ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
- One 18x SuperDrive
- Apple Magic Mouse
- Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (English) & User's Guide
What is the better choice???
The price of 2 computers is very very similar..
Help me please!!