Subscribe
George Necola
13th September 2005
Old 13th September 2005
x86 Moderator

My Recordings/Credits

Send a message via Skype™ to George Necola
Exclamation FORUM Rules

Because of posted recomendations for illegal software, cracks and some very unfriendly replies, I will post some rules here:

1. Don't even think of posting links to cracked software or cracks & certainly don't recommend cracks or cracked software! (this also means modified bootloaders either soft- or hardware!)
==>effect:
a. post will be deleted,
b. warning sent via PM or Mail,
c. second offense, your account will be deleted

2. If you think a question is too stupid to ask in the computer- forum, simply DON'T reply! Ironical-answers are welcome there have been many "unfriendly"-posts around.

3. Try to stay on-topic

4. We are tired of MAC vs. PC discussions. Threads like this will be automatically locked and/or deleted. If you continue to post these type of threads, after a warning, we may suspend your participation in the Music Computer forum.

5. If you think my English sucks.. you are right and welcome to teach me!

6. No FLAMEWARS allowed in music-computer-forum

7. 'Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.’ - Plato => thanx Gil

8. No discussion about "when is brand XYZ" going native with their products allowed.

more to come if necessary...

have a great time & enjoy gearslutz.com!

cheers George & Geert
---------------------------------------------
www.georgenecola.com produce & mix itm/gear & fun

blog.georgenecola.com reviews & gear

Last edited by Jules; 28th January 2006 at 11:50 PM..
Closed Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search