MOTU CueMix DSP & Logic
Old 12th November 2007
Lives for gear

MOTU CueMix DSP & Logic

MOTU CueMix DSP & Logic

According to the MOTU site

"You can connect mics, guitars, synths and effects processors, and monitor everything from the 896HD's main outs or headphone jack with no separate mixer needed and no latency."

Any users out there have any problems with using MOTU cuemix with Logic?

Thanks!
Old 28th July 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by piano View Post
MOTU CueMix DSP & Logic

According to the MOTU site

"You can connect mics, guitars, synths and effects processors, and monitor everything from the 896HD's main outs or headphone jack with no separate mixer needed and no latency."

Any users out there have any problems with using MOTU cuemix with Logic?

Thanks!
Bump! Any problems with Cue Mix and Logic 8 anyone?
Old 28th July 2009
Gear maniac

I use CueMix with a 2408 and Logic. Works great. It's a little odd going back and forth between the CueMix console and Logic (DP and CueMix are seamlessly integrated, but I'm a Logic user now), but it works as advertised.
g
Old 22nd May 2010
Gear maniac

can anyone tell me how to set this up.... I read the page on motu's site.. Im using an 8pre and logic 8.. but just using the logic input monitoring... and I am getting alot of latency.
Old 22nd May 2010
Lives for gear

no problems here. Logic 8 w/ a motu HD192, 2408mk3 (used to have 24io as well but got rid of it when I slimmed down - but they all worked great w/ logic and cuemix). If you are using cuemix, you don't need Logic input monitoring - you should use the cuemix console instead for monitoring and routing of external equip.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search