eiosis (eliosound) vocoder group buy!
Old 6th April 2007
GS Community Manager

eiosis (eliosound) vocoder group buy!

https://www.eiosis.com/groupbuy

it was mentioned in the vocoder info thread in the new product alert section but I think it deserves its own post. 65% max discount if you sign up soon, so cheap cheap!
Old 11th April 2007
Gear interested

hi
I am on the list!
I wonder why are there only 17 interested group buyers for this dream Vocoder?!

some great reviews are missing!

do you know how was the group buy of the AirEQ after 11 days??
best
bd
Old 11th April 2007
Lives for gear

My opinion after testing the demo: the vocoder sounds good BUT, since with the presets and just with one instance (no other tracks running, sample rate 44.1) it takes around 30-40% of my total cpu power (G5 2x2) , and it comes with a dongle, well, it's not on my list anymore.
Consider it only if you have a recent and powerful computer...

I think NI's Vokator (by the way just available as UB at last, for you macintel people!) is much more reasonable in terms of cpu needs, the interface is a bit ugly but it has powerful features, also for "those experimental moments" ;-)
Old 11th April 2007
Lives for gear

Yeah, I have Vokator and think it's cool. The eiosis is tempting... but then I think... do I really need another vocoder with a dongle and future upgrades?... At that price though, it's hard to resist.
Old 11th April 2007
GS Community Manager

cool, I've been stickied.

anyway, I think interest seems low because a vocoder is a pretty specific, niche effect in some ways. the eq group buy probably moved a little faster as more people out there need eqs than vocoders.

folks out there need to hear this one though, as it's amazing, although yes, admittedly it's pretty cpu-heavy.

interest will pick up I'm sure! it's very nearly worth the dongle!
Old 13th April 2007
F5D
Lives for gear

It sounds very good but unfortunately I have decided not to buy plugins which need more than 5% of a 1.8GHz G5 processor. I'm running a dual 1.8.
Old 16th April 2007
Gear Head

Old 18th April 2007
GS Community Manager

bump. the next buyer (as of this posting) will be the last to get the bonus 10% discount on top of whatever the group buy reaches! jump in now if you've been waiting! if you miss it though there's still an extra 5% for the next bunch of buyers...
Old 23rd April 2007
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal3 View Post
bump. the next buyer (as of this posting) will be the last to get the bonus 10% discount on top of whatever the group buy reaches! jump in now if you've been waiting! if you miss it though there's still an extra 5% for the next bunch of buyers...
Yes, and finally we make the 10% reduction for the 50 first buyers.. Because we could not answer to some questions before the 30th participant have been reached !

And another demo song for the ELS Vocoder :

Become True.mp3

and for the description :

best vocoder / group buy

Fabrice,
Eiosis
Old 26th April 2007
Gear Head

Old 26th April 2007
Unfortunately I have no usage for such a vocoder. I own the excellent AirEQ and maybe I would buy a nice compressor from Eiosis But a vocoder... Mmh...
Old 29th April 2007
GS Community Manager

Officially only a couple more days to go... and all it needs is seven more buyers to get to the next discount level (40% for the next seven people who sign up, if no less than seven more sign up.)

Now's the time!
Old 2nd May 2007
GS Community Manager

extended for "a few more days."

so if you thought you'd missed out, you've got a second chance, but now's the time!

discount currently 35% with a bonus 5% extra discount to the next 17 buyers...

Old 5th May 2007
GS Community Manager

It's all over now!

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search