Sourwater Sales Exp.
New Reply
Subscribe
ChancePara
2nd March 2013
Old 2nd March 2013
Gear interested

Sourwater Sales Exp.

Alright, so I was in the market to buy a lynx hilo, I had heard one and it sounded incredible, but I had a few questions about it. So I decide I will call up Sweetwater to buy one. I figured my previous sales person might want to have the sale with no effort at all. I call them up and I advise him that I am running a analog summing setup with a dbox and a ufx, and I would like to capture the sum with the hilo. I already knew this but the guy goes on to question everything in my setup, and thinks its comical that I have a UFX and then wanting a Hilo. Its almost if hes disgruntled that I have a Kemper too and a good setup already. He then tells me I need a symphony 8x8x8. At this point I am having to explain to him why I want this. Its the most backwards sales experience ive had. If he pulled up my account he would have seen I spent 2 grand last year with them. He was actively trying to make me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. I felt like I called Guitar Center or Dell. Fed up, I hang up the phone. They pretty much lost my business for good. I then decided to call Lynx. I get a guy on the phone named Phil Moon and he answers all of my questions. Afterwards I looked him up and realize he is the Vice President Sales and Marketing for the company. I was completely floored when I found that out. I've never met such a accessible company that makes such great products. So thank you Phil for answering my questions and im looking forward to getting a Hilo. Sweetwater can keep the candy, im doing just dandy.
2nd March 2013
Old 2nd March 2013
Lives for gear

paragraphs...
2nd March 2013
Old 2nd March 2013
Gear nut

Writers block?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
2nd March 2013
Old 2nd March 2013
Gear maniac

Phil is one of the good ones...
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search