Cannabis and music (thread for partokers only)
#61
20th December 2012
Old 20th December 2012
  #61
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzygis View Post
Dude, with all due respect, the very reason I posted that was to show precisely what you are saying. Please read the thread to get the context or you will completely misunderstand what I meant.
No problem, apologies if I hit the wrong note with regard to the subtext you were alluding to, Hemp grown in the right circumstances has numerous uses both the medicinal and Productive in Labor intense consumables!

As to Smoking a Honker sized Holy Roller before Mixing or Tracking, I saw what this did to one of my Studio bosses yonks ago, he was a walking nutcase with the memory and hippocampus the size of wet Spaghetti. Wasted is one term, moody, and irrational alongside doing an Ounce a week made him so wishy washy even the fumes were getting people high 30 feet down the corridor were other Clerical offices were - it was a running joke in the building! The guy had deficits after 30 years of HEAVY use, that was as obvious as a drunken "Gurning Smile"!

Once again for me - It's free will and personal preference! Often just a toke is enough!
#62
20th December 2012
Old 20th December 2012
  #62
Lives for gear
 
Zyzygis's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastByte View Post
Once again for me - It's free will and personal preference! Often just a toke is enough!
I think this is the most important point. We learn from experience how to make wise choices, and because each person's experience is unique, no one can really see life from anyone else's perspective.
I smoked for nearly 40 years, and gave up for health reasons, I experienced both sides of cannabis use, the good and the bad, and in the end the bad took over. I am still in recovery and it is often very hard to get motivated, but I push myself and when I do I soon get back into the 'zone' where creativity flows, except that now I am more in control of what I am doing, and my critical faculties are not so impaired. I like being clear headed, even though 'reality' feels much harsher without self medicating with weed.
The long term uses of cannabis have still not been extensively researched, and we need to know much more about this before any of us can make a more fully informed choice about using it as a recreational drug. There is a lot of positive evidence for it's medicinal uses in serious cases of cancer and cluster headaches for instance. On the other hand there is also evidence that it can be a very strong carcinogen when smoked, and there is the emerging problem with some users of "cannabis psychosis",( I have experienced this first hand and it is very frightening).
in spite of all this I am against the criminalisation of drugs generally, even though I am personally against their recreational use. My reason for this is that it takes the criminal world out of the equation, and allows users a greater degree of control over what they are doing and the ability to quality control both the substances themselves and the educated uses of such. It also means that the stuff can be taxed and the money put towards greater research and awareness education.
Aside to all is this the major benefit of hemp production for all manner of produce, and it's benefit to the ecosystem.
#63
20th December 2012
Old 20th December 2012
  #63
Lives for gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzygis View Post
I think this is the most important point. We learn from experience how to make wise choices, and because each person's experience is unique, no one can really see life from anyone else's perspective.
I smoked for nearly 40 years, and gave up for health reasons, I experienced both sides of cannabis use, the good and the bad, and in the end the bad took over. I am still in recovery and it is often very hard to get motivated, but I push myself and when I do I soon get back into the 'zone' where creativity flows, except that now I am more in control of what I am doing, and my critical faculties are not so impaired. I like being clear headed, even though 'reality' feels much harsher without self medicating with weed.
The long term uses of cannabis have still not been extensively researched, and we need to know much more about this before any of us can make a more fully informed choice about using it as a recreational drug. There is a lot of positive evidence for it's medicinal uses in serious cases of cancer and cluster headaches for instance. On the other hand there is also evidence that it can be a very strong carcinogen when smoked, and there is the emerging problem with some users of "cannabis psychosis",( I have experienced this first hand and it is very frightening).
in spite of all this I am against the criminalisation of drugs generally, even though I am personally against their recreational use. My reason for this is that it takes the criminal world out of the equation, and allows users a greater degree of control over what they are doing and the ability to quality control both the substances themselves and the educated uses of such. It also means that the stuff can be taxed and the money put towards greater research and awareness education.
Aside to all is this the major benefit of hemp production for all manner of produce, and it's benefit to the ecosystem.
Zyzygis,
I appreciate you fully frank and honest processing & clarity on both sides of the street in the debate of this subject, I also agree that the decriminalisation of many lower class drugs is indeed something my children's generation will come to know - While I am sorry for you in that you've had some horrid personal experiences, I acknowledge that you have made a personal decision and found that this seems to have put you back to where you wish to be. This can only be a good thing. Without getting political, I really do think for those whom are younger and possibly not cognitively aware of their specific level of tolerance, not to mention their still developing Neural pathways in teenage years (Boys especially) that when you take the "Oh You Can't Do That, It's Illegal" scenario out of the equation, the temptation seems to decrease 10 fold! Still experimentation through drugs and sex is a right of passage and only understanding and tolerance can see one through these often very trying circumstances, again it always comes down to personal choice, and now it seems genetic disposition, this science simply can not be denied, the fact some of us in society have a predetermined genetic gateway to excessive use and substance abuse.

I come from a country that was founded on Prostitution, thievery and Orgy's with Rum as the official currency! From the very 1st Colonial landing, the damage this caused the true Aboriginal owners of my country can never be understood or a price in compensation paid. Often what is done is done. I am perplexed that in some States of the USA Gunga is legal in medicinal purposes which is wide open to abuse, though in other states, their seems to be people languishing in prison for the same deed. A worldwide scenario though often not as harsh as some measures in certain countries! While you certainly may feel some window glazing has become a more clear perspective in your scenario, I certainly feel you've retained a great sense of wisdom in hindsight and forethought!

More Power to you Man!
Peace
TLB.
#64
21st December 2012
Old 21st December 2012
  #64
Lives for gear
 
teknatronik's Avatar
 

It changes how I hear things.... I know its weird, but when blazed its like I have muffs on or something.... When I come back sober, my music sounds dull. So I decided to not partake any longer.
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#65
21st December 2012
Old 21st December 2012
  #65
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzygis View Post
I think this is the most important point. We learn from experience how to make wise choices, and because each person's experience is unique, no one can really see life from anyone else's perspective.
I smoked for nearly 40 years, and gave up for health reasons, I experienced both sides of cannabis use, the good and the bad, and in the end the bad took over. I am still in recovery and it is often very hard to get motivated, but I push myself and when I do I soon get back into the 'zone' where creativity flows, except that now I am more in control of what I am doing, and my critical faculties are not so impaired. I like being clear headed, even though 'reality' feels much harsher without self medicating with weed.
The long term uses of cannabis have still not been extensively researched, and we need to know much more about this before any of us can make a more fully informed choice about using it as a recreational drug. There is a lot of positive evidence for it's medicinal uses in serious cases of cancer and cluster headaches for instance. On the other hand there is also evidence that it can be a very strong carcinogen when smoked, and there is the emerging problem with some users of "cannabis psychosis",( I have experienced this first hand and it is very frightening).
in spite of all this I am against the criminalisation of drugs generally, even though I am personally against their recreational use. My reason for this is that it takes the criminal world out of the equation, and allows users a greater degree of control over what they are doing and the ability to quality control both the substances themselves and the educated uses of such. It also means that the stuff can be taxed and the money put towards greater research and awareness education.
Aside to all is this the major benefit of hemp production for all manner of produce, and it's benefit to the ecosystem.
From a long time cannabis user, I can tell you have not even tried it. You are saying you used for 40 years just to gain credibility for your ridiculous notions. "Cannabis psychosis!?" Sounds like you just watched "Reefer Madness" and beleived every minute of it.
#66
21st December 2012
Old 21st December 2012
  #66
Lives for gear
 
Zyzygis's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfiltered420 View Post
From a long time cannabis user, I can tell you have not even tried it. You are saying you used for 40 years just to gain credibility for your ridiculous notions. "Cannabis psychosis!?" Sounds like you just watched "Reefer Madness" and beleived every minute of it.
Wow! i really think you have been using too much! take a break and explore reality for a while. I am actually concerned that your hostility is a sign of a developing problem. I really hope you can nip it in the bud, but first you need to accept that you have a problem.
I watched "Reefer Madness" for the first time as an art student in the late 70's and laughed my head off. I still laugh at it now.
I have been a creative artist, both visual and musical, for more than 40 years, and a creative arts teacher for 20 of those years. I have worked with many musicians both well known and complete beginners, for big and small companies, so I have zero need for any "credibility". Throughout my life I have experimented with drugs, and much of my work has been informed by those experiences, cannabis has been my 'go to' where others would use alcohol. I have used homegrown, black , morroccan, red, oil, tibetan, herb (sativa and indica strains) as well as various of the newly developed strains of skunk.
I am just putting out my experiences as a long term user so that others may benefit from an alternative perspective from your frankly naive evangelising.
I am sure that you will learn eventually from your own experiences, and they may indeed be different to mine and others who have taken the time to share their views on this thread.
I recognise that you may be a young and inexperienced user, but from the defensiveness of your replies, my advice to you, take it or leave it, is to take a good hard sober look at your life and where it is going.
Quote
2
#67
22nd December 2012
Old 22nd December 2012
  #67
Gear Head
 

It's not all the same stuff. Statements like this:

"Cannabis makes people more creative"
"Cannabis makes people lazy"
"Cannabis makes people mentally ill"

are all false because they are based on 2 assumptions:

1) that the user responds in the same way as any other user to the same substance, and
2) that the substance is always the same.

There are differences in human brain (it should go without saying), and differences in cannabis. It's not a one-dimensional equation like this: more THC = more cannabis effect. There are complex balances of chemicals in different varieties grown in varying conditions. For all these reasons, forms of cannabis being consumed have drastically different effects on different people in different situations. There are some very good, positive and beneficial effects, depending on variety, growing conditions and user. There are also negative effects. However anecdotes tell us nothing conclusive about cannabis consumption.

Having said that, my useless anecdote: I stopped using cannabis because I found it difficult to learn new things under the influence. Simple rote memorization tasks (e.g. vocab lists) seemed more difficult - memories were harder to form.
#68
22nd December 2012
Old 22nd December 2012
  #68
Lives for gear
 
Zyzygis's Avatar
 

"cannabis makes people forget things"
#69
22nd December 2012
Old 22nd December 2012
  #69
Lives for gear
 
Jay-'s Avatar
cannabis has replaced most of our prescription drugs,
My older room mate was having huge personal problems because he never was sleeping because of enlarged prostate. Doctors just wanted to do more, take more pills, look up his ass with cameras, blood test, piss test, test test, this and that more cash down the poop shoot,

He got a vaporizer and well dang, the symptoms not only went away but the prostate shrank.

As far as weed making you a reckless psychotic, assume your already a reckless psychotic.

My self I only use it for medicinal reasons, at age 16 it was my only reason to live. Now its just medicine but I dont enjoy being around dip shits that smoke 24/7 and or every night but everything in moderation.
Quote
1
#70
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #70
Gear Guru
 
Sounds Great's Avatar
 

I'm in my 50's and had plenty of experience with drug use, I tried a lot of them.

For the past couple of decades I have used nothing but marijuana and alcohol. After taking a real look at the damage caused, and the stupidity that results, and the fact that it has been kind of a take it or leave it proposition to me for many years, I finally drank my last drink last summer.

I don't miss it. Alcohol makes people stupid, reckless, and causes them to put themselves in dangerous situations they otherwise would not put themselves in. And of course it also leaves one less than chipper the day following use in any quantity.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I think I'll go fire up the vaporizer.
Quote
2
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#71
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #71
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Great View Post
I'm in my 50's and had plenty of experience with drug use, I tried a lot of them.

For the past couple of decades I have used nothing but marijuana and alcohol. After taking a real look at the damage caused, and the stupidity that results, and the fact that it has been kind of a take it or leave it proposition to me for many years, I finally drank my last drink last summer.

I don't miss it. Alcohol makes people stupid, reckless, and causes them to put themselves in dangerous situations they otherwise would not put themselves in. And of course it also leaves one less than chipper the day following use in any quantity.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I think I'll go fire up the vaporizer.
More and more people like yourself are realizing the comparison between pot and alcohol is ridiculous and forced only because of the absurdity of the laws. Pot is a harmless herb that is used in its whole natural form and heals people from the inside out, alcohol is racecar fuel.
Quote
1
#72
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #72
Gear Head
 

I've been enjoying weed for the last 16 years, i smoke on a daily basis since 10 years i think. It has never made me lazy, or unfocused, or tired or name the typical behavior attached to it. Paranoia happened for sure with sativa strains, but that's normal, it's a classic reaction from the use of sativas, nothing like threatening anyone, or loosing my cool, it only happens in the head. I don't use it to enhance my creativity, i smoke it cuz i love it.
#420
#73
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #73
I loved my weed,it made listening to music so enhanced,loved it.

Fast forward to age 48,it's been 2 years without,it didn't mix with my other meds,

Life was boring as crap for the first year,but I don't really miss it now,and for those that dig it- I say,go for it,if it "suits you",and don't be afraid to admit if it's starting not too[often a long process].

Now,if they'd just decrimanalise "ALL" the others[c'ept crack/meth],now where did good ole biker speed go?[available in Oz until 93]....oh they made the chemistry illegal,and created the need for the appalling chemistry that is meth,so smart them authorities
#74
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #74
Gear Guru
 
Sounds Great's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rksguit View Post
I loved my weed,it made listening to music so enhanced,loved it.

Fast forward to age 48,it's been 2 years without,it didn't mix with my other meds,
Well you can't throw that out there without telling us what these other meds are.
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#75
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
  #75
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphasnk View Post
I've been enjoying weed for the last 16 years, i smoke on a daily basis since 10 years i think. It has never made me lazy, or unfocused, or tired or name the typical behavior attached to it. Paranoia happened for sure with sativa strains, but that's normal, it's a classic reaction from the use of sativas, nothing like threatening anyone, or loosing my cool, it only happens in the head. I don't use it to enhance my creativity, i smoke it cuz i love it.
#420
I love it as well, but nowadays, whenever I take a puff, I immediately start feeling rhythms and long to start playing and recording. It is an unbelievable motivator and creative force for me.
#76
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sounds Great View Post
Well you can't throw that out there without telling us what these other meds are.
Somethings are unfortunately heavily stigmatised,so lets just say,the docs put me on some awful awful crap[insert stigma inducing medication]and instead of that,I went back to my usual[also instantly stigma/judgemental inducing,when mentioned substances],and found that dropping the weed was what helped,instead.[along with going back to my previously mentioned legal presciption].

I haven't drunk alcohol for nearly 20 years,and couldn't even if I'd like to[which I don't-awful shitty CNS depressant].

I can throw out that I used to love my weed,but slowly over time,as it became more and more "Criminalised"[our state in Oz used to have a 9 plant allowance,for own use,until they found out how much people were profiting and....]it eventually turned into this "skunk only" thing,which has only been grown indoors with 20 hours of light per day,plus tons of pump it up chemicals,and due to the law changing,that was ALL one could get[obviously I'm over simplifying]but no more variety,or nice home grown,ever since.

So,a bit more than 2 years ago I had an "incident",and was forced to change to an unbelieveably horrendous medication[the seemingly common "fix it all" easy option,for an overworked,uncaring system of "treatment",so after slowly weaning myself off that,I'm where I'm at now,and life is as good,as it can be,considering[ATM].

I wish I could be more forthcoming,it's just...well,Iv'e given my reasons.

I'd just like to point out that although I've stopped,I'm in no way anti AT ALL,and the most I used to partake was "daily",and usually after 5pm,a few "cones" with friends,sometimes I'd start the day with "choof" in the morning,though not very often,and occaisionally I would stop,for a few weeks,sometimes months,and one particular time I stopped completely before,for a year or so,when I was still quite young,as I had a particularly extreme mega "overdose" of "psylocybin mushrooms",that turnred bad,simply as we had been "ill advised" by some "not so nice local hippies",who stated emphatically,that-to "trip properly" we[3 of us]needed "at least 30 each!"[boiled down to 3 disgusting coffee mugs of stew]needless to say it was way too much for a 17 year old,who had only been "properly" stoned,a year earlier.

So for a while after,flashbacks became an issue.

Quite comical,looking back on it now!
RK

PS Unlike some,I found it far too distracting,for playing live,and definitely the "same" for a booked session,but jamming,sure "ideas abound",and of course,the same with "writing".
#77
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #77
Gear maniac
30 year user here. I've had periods of daily/chronic use in my life as well as periods of occasional use. I really enjoy the short term effects of pot, but the long term effects would become a problem if I was smoking too regularly (compromised health, poor memory, foggy brain, and generally experiencing negative thought patterns). I try and limit myself to once a week nowadays which seems to be a good balance as I really do enjoy it. It can help me get into a creative mode and I'm often happy with my own music that is created after smoking as long as I'm only doing it occasionally.

I do not work on others' music after smoking unless they request that I do so along with them - this happened once with a folk singer/songwriter as we were working on the final song for her EP (she suggested that we have a puff). The resulting song, we both agreed was the best of the batch. I like that pot can make my opinions of music very polarized.

I have seen the undesirable effects of long term pot use in many people and that has made me cautious about over-using. I think I've been fortunate, in that it hasn't had too many negative consequences for me (I hope not at least!!!). Yes, pot can be very addictive (if not physically, then mentally for sure)
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#78
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #78
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Consider changing your diet. Maybe vegetarian, drink fresh veggie juice, wheatgrass, lots of nuts, olive oil, etc. Then get a volcano vaporizer, fill with fresh high percentage sativa. Long term effects are nonexistent. Anytime you compromise your health with any behavior, you should counteract that with extreme diet changes. Lots of colorful and varied produce. Yes, pot has some bad effects for some people. But they are easily remedied, and lead to better well being in the long term, because not only are you improving your high, but healthy food becomes addictive, especially with pot.

I just go to the health food store and get a bunch of food I wouldn't normally eat, but is super healthy, because I know I can eat anything stoned.
#79
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #79
Lives for gear
 
Jay-'s Avatar
unfiltered420 coconut oil is the new healthy oil. Olive oil is out for a whole food diet.
#80
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #80
Lives for gear
 
Sir Chris's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay- View Post
unfiltered420 coconut oil is the new healthy oil. Olive oil is out for a whole food diet.
Oh really? Where did you get this from? High Times magazine?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
Quote
1
#81
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #81
Gear maniac
 

Regular smoker here since about age 18. Late teens-mid twenties I was a wake and bake, smoke all day STONER. I made the decision to scale back for a few reasons, mainly so I was sure I was 100% mentally sharp for at least half the day.

Now as I enter my mid 30's, I still religiously smoke at night. It helps me unwind a day's worth of stress. Plus it makes music, films, video games etc. more enjoyable for me!

I can absolutely write, mix , work, etc. while high. Though now I choose not to under certain circumstances.

Examples-
I no longer perform live while high. The music my band plays is up tempo metal that is extremely demanding physically, add to that an active stage performance...I need my brain and lungs functioning at full capacity to pull it off consistently. The last band I was in was more straight forward foo fighters-ish rock. LOVED performing high in that band!

Mixing-I love to mix high. I have never made a mix while high that I didn't enjoy sober. This does NOT mean that I MUST be high to mix though! Editing on the other hand? Pretty sure I'd have gone off the deep end by now editing crappy takes without the ganja taking the edge off.

I could go on about my experiences. They are just that. MINE. I personally can't stand feeling drunk (though I'll have an occasional beer). That doesn't mean millions of others are wrong for enjoying being tipsy on booze.

And who the hell are you or I to judge? I personally don't give a shit what people do to float their boat as long as it doesn't negatively impact me!

Now I think we're getting to the heart of the matter...
#82
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #82
Gear maniac
 

And unfiltered420, the op was good and sparked (puns are fun!) a good conversation here. But when you make statements like change your diet and 'get a volcano vaporizer, fill with fresh high percentage sativa. Long term effects are nonexistent.'...you sound kinda foolish. How can you say long term effects are non existent when you yourself haven't completed your journey? I love weed but I can not say unequivocally that there are no long term effects.
#83
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #83
Lives for gear
 
Jay-'s Avatar
Edwards, I do agree with unfiltered420. After my room mate started getting disfiguring arthritis like symptoms in his wrists, we gave our cheese away, quit all white foods like white rice and breads. Even tossed out the olive oil, (Used to make pasta floating in oil)

its whole grains, nuts, no refined sugars. Pretty much granola hippies now.
Plus we only vape! No burning of leaf now.
SFB
#84
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #84
SFB
Gear addict
 

starting smoking at age 12. I think it has many benefits as a stress relief and sleep aid. I also really enjoy LISTENING to music while smoking.

I can see how weed might help a true musician who has mastered his instrument to the point where it's literally an extension of his or her mind and body because it doesn't require much analytical thought at that point it's all instincts and muscle memory.

But I don't think smoking weed is a good idea for studio producers who have to manage so many different things at once (recording, mixing, arrangement, dealing with computers, etc. etc.)

Nearly ALL of my best material and "aha" moments as a producer were generated under circumstances during which I was stone cold sober.

In my opinion, weed should be the reward for a hard day of sober focused work.
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#85
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #85
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay- View Post
unfiltered420 coconut oil is the new healthy oil. Olive oil is out for a whole food diet.
Not concerned with fad diets. Olive oil has been part of the Mediterranean diet for centuries, low rates of heart disease. I love coconut, and some say its bad because of the high saturated fat, but the jury is still out on that. I still eat it, though, **** it.
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#86
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #86
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Edwards View Post
And unfiltered420, the op was good and sparked (puns are fun!) a good conversation here. But when you make statements like change your diet and 'get a volcano vaporizer, fill with fresh high percentage sativa. Long term effects are nonexistent.'...you sound kinda foolish. How can you say long term effects are non existent when you yourself haven't completed your journey? I love weed but I can not say unequivocally that there are no long term effects.
Well I have toking 17 years, so it depends on what you mean by long term. But I am talking about the (I guess short) long term effects that someone mentioned earlier. As far as (long) long term effects, they have done studies where there are higher rates of emphysema and bronchitis, but not with vaporizers. Cancer was not any higher than general pop, and some types of cancer were less than general pop. Yes, pot has some cancer fighting effects according to some studies.
#87
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #87
Lives for gear
 
Jay-'s Avatar
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#88
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #88
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay- View Post
I took the plunge.
Forks Over Knives | Official Website

Whole foods and trader joes are pushing the less oils thing.
Its rare I even use any oil unless its canna butter (Vegan)
Dude, I read in a book about supplements for drug users, and they recommended tons of organic butter, because it replenishes the natural anadamide in the body, the body's natural cannabinoid. I have since been going through a lot of it, though I know the saturated fat is high, I have been getting so much higher, almost like I just started smoking (and it's a very clean high). And of course butter is so good.

Granola has a bunch of fat, same as olive oil, lots of unsaturated fat. So no reason to quit oil. In fact if you are overweight, oils and butter can help you lose a lot of weight. Its all about glycemic index, which fats are the lowest in. Organic Olive Oil (most other oils, even veg oils are highly processed with chemicals), whole grains, and lean protein.
#89
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #89
Gear addict
 
musicgen's Avatar
Wondering how old the OP is (unfiltered420)?
unfiltered420
Thread Starter
#90
31st December 2012
Old 31st December 2012
  #90
Lives for gear
 

Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgen View Post
Wondering how old the OP is (unfiltered420)?
32
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 
 
Topic:
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
seaneldon / So much gear, so little time!
3
0VU / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
18
fafalio / Remote Possibilities in Acoustic Music & Location Recording
43
Uncle GroOve / Electronic Music Instruments & Electronic Music Production
19

Forum Jump
 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.