Sicko seller from h*ll
New Reply
Subscribe
glenn Taylor
2nd March 2012
Old 2nd March 2012
Lives for gear

Sicko seller from h*ll

Wow I have done many buy sell transactions the past 15 years,but this one would be nice to forget. A guy was selling Custom Leslie cabinets on CL. His prices were low enough I was hoping it was not a scam. He built one for me. Sent it to me UPS but the belt was loose and off when I got it. I called him and he talked me through opening up the cabinet to put the belt back on. I started feeling like I was his third rate lackey helper the way he lectured me about opening up the cabinet. To make a long story short i spent over 2 hours trying to get the belt on right by adjusting the tension of the belt moving the motor. Nothing worked. Selecting both speeds the thing spun way fast. No slow. The next day he blamed me of lying about the loose belt. He said he thought I tried the Leslie and didn't like it so I lied about it. This pissed me off. I told him in an email I didn,t appreciate it and I would have my wife drop the leslie off for him to adjust.
Again to be short he went ballistic and e mailed me and said I was a big lying jerk and he would not help me fix the unit. I will end here. This was about a week ago. I stopped emailing. God bless talk about customer service!! Crazy is not worth dealing with Live and learn. GT
3rd March 2012
Old 3rd March 2012
Jack of all Trades

I believe the word you were looking for was psyco...
glenn Taylor
3rd March 2012
Old 3rd March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoRillo View Post
I believe the word you were looking for was psyco...
Oh I guess so....... After letting my anger settle I really think being treated like crap by a seller and called a liar means.... Maybe I AM a JERK and a LIAR or....
HE'S sick. Possibly abused as a child. GT.
3rd March 2012
Old 3rd March 2012
Gear addict

Wow. I guess he's trying to earn a living selling stuff from home because he probably can't hold a job where he is in regular contact with other human beings.

Maybe he should look into becoming a forest ranger or something.
3rd March 2012
Old 3rd March 2012
Gear Guru

I think you're lying about being bitten by a rattlesnake. You probably put those holes there yourself just to get me to carry you back to the cabin instead of having to walk.

Be a control freak!
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search