Retune your music to 444 old tuning standard
Closed
Subscribe
4th March 2012
Old 4th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Den View Post
From Lacerta Files it is significant they are manipulating humans with some informations. That is why they wanted to be seen on the internet.
Exactly. That way conspiracy sites can make money off people with no critical sense. They are the conspiracy sites, and they are people like Icke with no conscious and an unhealthy need for attention. They made up the lizard-people, in fact the very man who propagated this b.s. is still alive, Icke. And that's what is so morbidly fascinating: Anyone can make up bullshit, and be believed. Just identify an enemy and you're good to go (to the bank).
You don't even have to be a mythical figure, Icke is still alive. Yet he can't show a single photo or relic from these lizard people he knows all about. It's fascinating! And it came out of nowhere, it just caught his deranged fancy at some point in his life.

These conspiracy sites prove everyday how Hitler could happen. That's basically what ****sm (nahtsism ok..) was, a conspiracy theory, namely that Jews secretly ruled the world, and were evil. I see the echo of that on almost all conspiracy sites. Both in subject (rich Jews work for/with/are the 'lizards') and in method. I am not even worried about Godwin's law, I mean it quite literally. The Illuminati b.s. is basically American brand paranoia/antisemitism.

David Icke's progenitors:

Hardware synths: Korg Polysix, Korg Lambda, Tom Oberheim SEM, Moog Minitaur, DSI Mopho
4th March 2012
Old 4th March 2012
Gear maniac

Send a message via AIM to GoldenOne
This thread really just shows people's priorities in life. I can't fault those who want to spend their lives researching about aliens, conspiracies, lizard kingdoms and universal truths, however it does distract from issues that have concrete importance. Relating this to music, alternate tunings might be interesting to experiment with, but I feel like my time will be better spent experimenting more with song writing and improving my ability to play. I think that song writing, technique and feeling are much more important concepts to master than alternate tunings. Afterall, a typical pop track is still going to be a typical pop track whether a=440 or a=any other frequency.
4th March 2012
Old 4th March 2012
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenOne View Post
Afterall, a typical pop track is still going to be a typical pop track whether a=440 or a=any other frequency.
What I want to know is, if you tune your A to = 466.16 Hz, are you connecting to the Universe on an even more spiritual level or are you playing in Bb?

“What you ask about is music. What you like is sound. Now music and sound are akin, but they are not the same.”
— Confucius
Den
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Relating this to music, alternate tunings might be interesting to experiment with, but I feel like my time will be better spent experimenting more with song writing and improving my ability to play.
You are completely clear in this statement. But the fundament of the sound is frequency, shape, amplitude. Another question is what changes it creates in humans. That is why I attached the book about this. Look at the end of the book and conclusion on the end. This is pure science.

What is mean it can be weapon or it can be used for healing.
quote/

Not coincidently metaphysically, the interval between A=440Hz (equivalent to F#=741Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) and A=444Hz (C(5)=528Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) is classically known as the Devil’s Interval in musicology, due to its highly aversive disharmonious sound made when these two notes are played simultaneously.(36)

More harmonious alternatives have been obviously suppressed. For instance, during the past decade, A=444Hz (C(5)=528Hz) analysis found this frequency more compatible with nature.(22) end quote/

Also:
Just Intonation – 12 Tone Equal Temperament

As I observed earlier, another reason these Ancient Solfeggio frequencies became "lost" was because of the change in tuning practices throughout history. The standard tuning method for the past 200 years is quite different from the tuning practices dating from antiquity through about the 16th century A.D. These ancient tuning practices used a system of tuning known as Just Intonation. The tuning practice adopted for western cultures during the 16th, 17th, and 18th centuries, and used today, is known as Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament. The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. "Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations"— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.
Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

quote from ATS/

Vibration is the key...and music, or sound, is vibration.

A shift in vibration will open the "Portal", or the Ascended Awareness, our race so desperately needs. And quite simply, it is the only thing that can save us from ourselves./

I tried the 12-Pythagoren tuning in Logic and I have to admit that is the most beautiful and most inspiration giving tune in my life.
With general tuning +15.5 cents of course.
Den
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

New Age Science

I just want to introduce this Genius.
Look at the part where he pointing out the water in our brain.

5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Gear maniac

Quote:
The explanation of the fundamentals of these tuning systems is far too complex for this agenda, but the following quote from a book written by David B. Doty, titled The Just Intonation Primer, should give an idea of the confinement that music has been relegated to. "Essentially, music has been placed in a box of limitations"— as the result of the rigidity imposed by the Twelve-Tone Equal Temperament tuning standards in use today.
What, like the ability to modulate into any key instead of being forced to remain in two or three nearby keys for fear of getting the Wolf Note? Yeah, down with that sort of thing.
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Allons-y

what?? how?? People are visiting mars through means of teleportation?

and some guy interpreting blurry moon pictures as buildings etc....

I'm all for different tunings & many forms of music

and music and sound do provoke reactions & emotions in people ranging from happy to sad, angry to serene etc..

but Den man I think for your next gearslutty purchase a bullshit detector is in order.

I mean lizard people, intercepted sub space transmissions.. etc..
why is any of this proof? because it is written somewhere?
Den
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batchainpuller78 View Post

I mean lizard people, intercepted sub space transmissions.. etc..
why is any of this proof? because it is written somewhere?
You are right. It is not the proof. But it is good to keep it some part of knowledge just to have it for future happenings.
Secrecy was the key of success,what if it is the truth?

Intercepted message is somehow logical to my knowledge of all this.

We have some very capable mediums that can see things.
Also we have Psychic Warriors (Russians actually) google " Psychotronic Amplifiers".
Amazing things..

5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Den, frankly, have you ever suffered from paranoia, or been psychotic?

Because I can't understand why you don't cast away these theories, and why you don't seem to learn from/reflect upon people's responses here?
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Why all the personal attacks and name calling/branding???

Believe stems from things that are unseen/not fact - it can't be proven or disproved. Religion/God, Lizard People etc are all believes/faith. To proof there's no lizard people, one must test all 6 billion human beings on earth only to dispel that line of believe (scientific process) - in practise, this a impossible task, so to say there's no lizard people without doing scientific test is mere generalisation and making assumptions (ie. not scientific). To prove there's lizard people, the pro lizard believers must only find one such case to support their case. Till today, we have not seen any such proof. So scientifically, we can't say for certain that Lizard people exist. Even though the probability of lizard people existing is close to zero.

Knowledge stems from fact.

Science is a methodology developed to make sense of the world through experimentation to prove a theory.

Everyone is entitled to their own believes and opinions.

At one time in human history, people thought the earth was flat. Today we know this to be untrue.

Disclaimer, I'm not stating for or against the believes of people, as I've just come to realise that it's alot of work to proof (scientifically) fact from fiction. Just becos we haven't seen something doesn't mean it can't exist.

Tuning at 444hz sounds better to some people - that's an observation. It's true to those that experienced it.
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcoosticZoo View Post
Why all the personal attacks and name calling/branding??? ...
No, no, no, I'm not name calling/branding, I am actually concerned. If one has an illness, treatment is available and should be sought out.
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
..To proof there's no lizard people, one must test all 6 billion human beings on earth only to dispel that line of believe
That is anti-science to me. One benefit/goal of science is predictability.

I.e., what enables us to fly to Mars? That we can predict the ballistics/flight path of an object (aircraft) flying at so and so speed, influenced by physical forces (changing gravitation etc). There is no belief involved in flying to Mars, except believing that the psycial nature of stuff, in fact the universe, does not turn crazy on us and change it's proporties and behaviour by order of e.g. super-natural Lizard beings. To my knowledge, no such transformation of matter has ocurred since the very dawn of time. Teleportation (part of these theories) is transformation of matter (except theoretically at sub-atomic quantum level), in other words, it won't work.

My point is:

Quote:
..To prove there's lizard people, the pro lizard believers must only find one such case to support their case.
They never will find one! I could also say to you: "Well, we'd only have to find one hobbit running around to know hobbits are real." But it's pointless, there are no hobbits, it's fiction. Or super natural cryptology

I guess it's a pointless discussion if people don't accept rational thinking. These beings are not only biologically implausible, namely highly intelligent lizards walking on two legs (try to make a lizard fetch, and try to find a live one where there's no sun), they are pure fiction. There never will be one single Icke-lizard found inside Earth. Eventually, there's lava and very high pressure, no oxygen (lizards breathe oxygen, in direct reply to another poster, and so do people) but there are no lizard-people caves. And lizards and humans belong to entirely seperate branches of the evolutionary tree of life. They never mated, they never had offspring. So we're talking fictional beings here. There is no discussion, there are none of these lizard-people. Lizard people are so highly, highly unlikely/improbable, that we would have to believe, to believe in their existence. That must be the rational/logical/scientific conclusion and prediction.

Here's why I'm interested in UFOs: There is no rational/logical/scientific reason to say we won't be visited But the likelyhood of such is imo very, very low, all things considered, and it will take an extraordinarily solid piece of evidence to convince me that such has ever happened, especially in this digital day and age. That is one reason I feel we have an universal obligation to take care of Earth the best we can. We are the companions among many animal beings on Earth, but we are extraordinarily intelligent and capable, we have an extraordinary obligation. We need to err on the side of safety. Perhaps life on Earth is the only life that exists?

Imo. there is plenty of mystery ingrained in the world itself, in it's very physical existence. The whole universe is to me a giant mystery. We are all a mystery, in some ways or another. But Earth is also home, and if it we treat Earth well, and enlighten ourselves, and find affirmation in reality, perhaps we can create our heaven here? We never know what is on 'the other side', if we believe in such, but let's make it heaven here, if we can. Trust reality, and love Earth!

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their own believes and opinions. ...
Yes. But when a movement singles out hapless enemies, and stirs hatred, it should not go unnoticed by the general public. I have seen, on websites, numerous literal threats on the lives of people who are the subject of these conspiracy theories, or calls for some indefineable 'action'. We can't let that shit pass, we are obligated to fight witch hunting and idiocy. Because it makes sense, and because we need to move past primitive behaviour in general. Because it is a good thing to do. It's a long battle, because in some ways it goes against our instinctive nature. It takes education, and I don't mean Youtube education, I mean real education.

Quote:
Disclaimer, I'm not stating for or against the believes of people, as I've just come to realise that it's alot of work to proof (scientifically) fact from fiction. Just because we haven't seen something doesn't mean it can't exist.

Consider my reply a general reply to thread, that's what it is!
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Gear Guru

Quote:
Not coincidently metaphysically, the interval between A=440Hz (equivalent to F#=741Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) and A=444Hz (C(5)=528Hz in the ancient original Solfeggio scale) is classically known as the Devil’s Interval in musicology, due to its highly aversive disharmonious sound made when these two notes are played simultaneously.(36)
this makes even less sense than the Lizard People stuff

You can choose to play a tritone (or not!) using any system - with any frequency as your starting point.

Besides if tritones are to be "avoided", that pretty much lets out all jazz, most Romantic music and half of Baroque and Classical. This would be the case regardless of what frequency you designated as your "A". The 'Devil's Interval' is not evil, but even if it was, the possibility for it exists in 444 tuning exactly as much as it exists in 440.

This is kind of thinking is typical of schizophrenia, btw, the tendency to grab onto random fragments and force them into a "pattern" which, when looked at rationally, is no more evident than any other pattern.

Anyone who sits and stares at stacks of numbers or letters long enough will find "relationships" that reinforce his original premise. Much like, if your original premise is that: Paul Is Dead, you can find "evidence" for it in the lyrics and album covers of the Beatles.

A journalist once took the lyrics and album covers of the Beatles and made an equally convincing argument for the case that Ringo Is Dead. It was hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as the idea that human cultural benchmarks of time measurement and frequency have any 'absolute' reference in the physical world or that one is 'superior' to the other. These are symbols which we humans use to represent the reality, not the reality themselves.

To confuse the symbol with the reality is the very definition of delusion.

So, is the absolute duration of time the critical factor?
or is it the number "444" that you think is "magic"?

There is in fact nothing absolute about a "second" - it is a cultural construct. At many times in the past, people divided the day into different sized pieces. The units we use today are an accident of history. Plus the earth whose rotation we divided to GET the "second" is slowing down every year.

So it is suspicious that the fractions of those units that are 'spiritual' come out a number like 444 - a number that is 'cool' and 'interesting' only in our base-10 number system, (itself a cultural construct!) We divide the day into 24 hours, we divide the hours into 60 minutes, minutes into 60 seconds, but then we suddenly go to decimals!

It's all so arbitrary as to negate the idea that there is any physics or even metaphysics behind it.
5th March 2012
Old 5th March 2012
Kills for gear

Quote:
This thread really just shows people's priorities in life. I can't fault those who want to spend their lives researching about aliens, conspiracies, lizard kingdoms and universal truths, however it does distract from issues that have concrete importance.
It's funny because I have a friend who remarked the other day concerning 2012-pyramid-building-aliens that he has spent the better part of the last three years researching this stuff. To which I remarked, "You meant three years reading about this stuff on the internet, right?"
Unfortunately people no longer desire to do the hard work to conduct actual science, they want to read what agrees with them on the internet and call it research. If someone gets a PhD, does the really hard work to get there and wants to spend a few decades conducting experiments or going out into the world to look into things, then I will entertain their pet theories. If they read stuff on teh interwebs and call it research... FAIL

Quote:
Believe stems from things that are unseen/not fact - it can't be proven or disproved. Religion/God, Lizard People etc are all believes/faith. To proof there's no lizard people, one must test all 6 billion human beings on earth only to dispel that line of believe (scientific process) - in practise, this a impossible task, so to say there's no lizard people without doing scientific test is mere generalisation and making assumptions (ie. not scientific). To prove there's lizard people, the pro lizard believers must only find one such case to support their case. Till today, we have not seen any such proof. So scientifically, we can't say for certain that Lizard people exist. Even though the probability of lizard people existing is close to zero.
Actually if it can't be falsified it isn't actually science. Science isn't interested in proving a negative, it's counter productive and as you said it can't be done. Two great quotes apply here:
That which you can assert without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -Christopher Hitchens
and
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. -James Randi

Saying that we can't state there are no lizard people because we haven't done tests to prove a negative makes for a great philosophy, but also a really lousy and impractical way to actually live.

Quote:
Knowledge stems from fact.
Science is a methodology developed to make sense of the world through experimentation to prove a theory.
Science is observation. Nothing observed would lead us to even hypothesize there is a lizard person cabal running our world governments, we have better models of psychology to explain that phenomena than we do with physical models.
How we know what isn't so is a very interesting topic... (the name of a book too I believe)

Quote:
At one time in human history, people thought the earth was flat. Today we know this to be untrue.
Unfortunately we also know this to be a bit of an urban legend as well. Our ancestors have known a lot about the earth the motion of stars for a long long time. Just watching a ship sail off quickly leads one to conclude the earth isn't flat, we nailed that one before recorded history I think.
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Gear Head

WOW ! I have to share my experience on 444 Hz !

Wow Den ! This is a case of pure synchronicity with me !
Thanks a lot for sharing & suggesting us to tune to 444 Hz.

A few days back I had read that - We should tune it to 432 Hz.
Had some links to pages where it was shown how 432 Hz affects in a good manner, etc.

I am always open to various experiments and want to implement and see the results in my productions ! So I decided to give it a shot.

I did tune one of my songs to 432 Hz ! To be honest it sounded very heavy ! It didn't impress me ! So I thought 'well it may be a pseudo-science' as many people claim. It was not at all a positive shift / change from 440 Hz, Infact I ended up tuning back to 440 Hz.

But this tuning thing seriously got me interested as I clearly felt there was a definite shift / change in a way that song made me feel. So I though why not experiment further ?

I decided to tune all my VSTs, rewire instruments to various frequencies and see.

I tried - 435, 437, 438 & 441 ! I wanted to see if there was a major positive change with a certain frequency !

I did all kinds of blind tests and concluded that 435 is better than the others; even better than 440. But I was not exactly 100% sure about it. I thought I was convincing myself about it !

To my disappointment - Later when I started working on my other track with 435 Hz, using Reaper and various VSTis, I ended up feeling very disoriented ! and gave up that kind of thing. I didn't feel like continuing that day !

So I decided to forget about all this tuning thing altogether !

Yesterday, I happened to read your post ! I went - 'Wow there is another one of those' But heck you suggested - 444 Hz !!! Which I never even tried !

This rekindled my dying curiosity about this matter ! So 444 Hz was going to be put to test !

To my surprise !!!! I really sensed a definitive positive shift !!! I say this with confidence !

In fact I tried 444 Hz, on the very same song I had left working upon (due to disoriented feeling at 435 Hz) !

I am so pleased with the result that I have decided to continue with 444 !

Thanks a lot Den !
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Gear Guru

Quote:
To proof there's no lizard people, one must test all 6 billion human beings on earth only to dispel that line of believe (scientific process)
not at all, you could test every single person on the Earth twice and people like Den will still believe some of them are clever Lizards who escaped detection.

the burden of proof is not on science to show lizard people don't exist. They do not exist, and if someone wants to believe they do, that's not science, that's religion. If someone wants to ASSERT they exist, he has to come up with the proof.

Quote:
Even though the probability of lizard people existing is close to zero.
In quantum mechanics, for example, where the search for the elusive Higgs Boson is ongoing, Scientific Certainty is declared when a threshold of a no greater than five in ten million chance of error is reached. Certainly many times more than ten million human beings have had physical examinations, and NOT ONE of them has turned out to be a Lizard-Person, never mind FIVE!

the people at the LHC do not have enough trials to declare the discovery of the Higgs Boson yet, but we do have enough physicals to say "no lizards"

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their own believes and opinions.
No one is entitled to "their own facts".

Quote:
The problem with this tired old argument is that it is never going to go BACK to being "flat"! Never. Yet people still bring it up as if it were a 'reason' to be open-minded about what we all know is bullshit.

Quote:
Tuning at 444hz sounds better to some people - that's an observation. It's true to those that experienced it.
Because slightly higher pitches, like slightly higher volumes, or slightly sweeter sodas, almost always win in head to head comparisons. I guarantee if I played you a song at 444 and told you it was 440 and then I played you a 448 and told you that was the 444, you would choose the higher one. Even though it was the lower one was the the 'magical' 444.

In any case, OP is not saying "it sounds better", he is saying "it IS better" "it leads to world peace and spiritual enlightenment"

This goes beyond mere opinion and into the realm of a bizarre claim of fact.
Den
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman84 View Post
Wow Den ! This is a case of pure synchronicity with me !
Thanks a lot for sharing & suggesting us to tune to 444 Hz.

I am so pleased with the result that I have decided to continue with 444 !

Thanks a lot Den !
Hey, that is great !
Thanks for sharing your impressions.
I just have to say how it happened to me. After first reading about tuning to 432 or 444, I tried all very similair like you did. Tomorrow in the morning I had one dream with ABBA song Money Money. That was weird I thought. After that I wanted to hear in what tune was ABBA song, and viola it was 444! I was stunned.
They sold millions of copies of the albums. So maybie 444 is key to success in this job, who knows?
Anyway Money Money song was the trigger.
Cheers
Den
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeHayduke View Post
I'm sure it doesn't matter to you that no radar has ever detected the caves of these 'advanced civilizations? That no chimneys vent the fumes of their machines? Than none has ever been seen, and no bones ever found? That they'd have no oxygen to breathe? That they are entirely invented by the imagination?
Answers for your questions are in Lacerta files. It looks you didn't read.
Second question is answered in series of videos 1-14 of the scientist from last post about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGdWw6yNLk&sns=em

Watch all of these all answers are here.
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Allons-y

well but these 'answers' are kinda what are being questioned here.
It's like with 'how do you know your deity exists' and then you get 'well it's written in this book'

So this must mean that all things ever written are true and these days all video's that are made of something are true and provide 'answers'
So eventually everything ever said must be true and all gods exists, and lizard people and greys and what not.
And if somebody says well I've been taken on board by creatures from the andromeda galaxy well of course why on earth would one question this, it just must be true.
If somebody says they've seen a ghost, it must be true and ghosts must exist.
If somebody says the world will end in xxxx it must be true as they have said it, even maybe written a book about it and made a video about it.

but wait there have been books & video's and certainly people saying the world will end in xxxx many times before yet we are still here.
So what does this mean? that maybe not everything written, spoken & edited together is true?
Den
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Lives for gear

6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Allons-y

Yes I've seen that bit..
well first up I'll be very skeptic about anyone who comes to me with that story

and well I can't really see a hole in that picture, there's a hole in the clouds kinda cyclone like which is nothing really rare.
So because there is a 'dent' in the clouds that does not mean there's a hole in the earth underneath it.

well pictures are not really proof as they can be manipulated (most of our current visual culture in magazines etc are all enhanced or fake so.. ) & certainly not when they are blurry as then they are open for interpretation anyway.
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Gear Guru

Quote:
What about the photographs?
a photo of a hurricane?

Quote:
Would you believe with your eyes that Earth is Hollow?
MY eyes? Sure. A blurry photo of a hurricane on the internet? No.

Just tell me where this "hole" is located. If it can be seen from space, EVERYONE must know where it is. I would be happy to take my next vacation there, go down in the hole and see with my own eyes, that the Earth is hollow.

Obviously YOU must have gone there and seen with your own eyes that the Earth is hollow. Right? I mean you would not believe something so stupid unless you had seen it with your own eyes, right?

Did you forget to bring your camera? Where are the photos YOU took?

So, since you have obviously already been there, please tell me how to get to this 'opening'.

You know, while I am down there, I am going to ask the Lizard people how they manage to keep the oceans from draining into the hollow earth and flooding them all out. That has always bothered me.
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Kills for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq View Post
a photo of a hurricane?

MY eyes? Sure. A blurry photo of a hurricane on the internet? No.

Just tell me where this "hole" is located. If it can be seen from space, EVERYONE must know where it is. I would be happy to take my next vacation there, go down in the hole and see with my own eyes, that the Earth is hollow.

Obviously YOU must have gone there and seen with your own eyes that the Earth is hollow. Right? I mean you would not believe something so stupid unless you had seen it with your own eyes, right?

Did you forget to bring your camera? Where are the photos YOU took?

So, since you have obviously already been there, please tell me how to get to this 'opening'.

You know, while I am down there, I am going to ask the Lizard people how they manage to keep the oceans from draining into the hollow earth and flooding them all out. That has always bothered me.
C'mon joe, get with it and be serious, walls. Really, really big walls. Walls that can't be seen from outer space.
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Allons-y

Well I do have a 'realistic earth globe' and I opened it up and it turns out it is hollow!!
6th March 2012
Old 6th March 2012
Lives for gear

Yes indeed, David Icke did declare when he started with his revelations that the earth was hollow, and inside it was another Earth, which was bigger than the outside one. Mr Icke also declared that he was a son of God. And that there would be disasters and indeed the world would come to an end before Christmas. (this was in 1991).
Since he said it, and it's written it must be true.
And I am an old lizard.

All this reminds me of opening paragraph in Spike Milligan's book:

Uncle Harry was a great man. He told me so himself.
7th March 2012
Old 7th March 2012
Allons-y

well nono according to the sites Den is linking there is a SUN in our hollow earth..

which would be easily debunked by physics as there is a certain mass needed to start a fusion reaction to create a sun and that mass is many times greater than our earth hence our earth became a planet and not another sun.

But physics do not come into play in this scenario I guess because the lizard people say it's all wrong what we have deducted from the universe so far.
Den
7th March 2012
Old 7th March 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batchainpuller78 View Post
well nono according to the sites Den is linking there is a SUN in our hollow earth..

which would be easily debunked by physics as there is a certain mass needed to start a fusion reaction to create a sun and that mass is many times greater than our earth hence our earth became a planet and not another sun.

But physics do not come into play in this scenario I guess because the lizard people say it's all wrong what we have deducted from the universe so far.
Well here is explanation about the source of the light,not really the sun:
HOLLOW EARTH - Stewart Swerdlow - YouTube
Den
7th March 2012
Old 7th March 2012
Lives for gear

Forbidden Archeology

7th March 2012
Old 7th March 2012
Allons-y

Ah come on Den
you know that is all bogus because it's all part of Project Blue Beam
which is the NWO getting people united under a new age religion.
First step is planting false archeological evidence.

Google it, you'll see it's true.

now kidding aside.
Den instead of answering with a few words and links and video's of other people we are just interested in what do YOU think about all this, what does your mind, body & spirit think when it's confronted with 'information' like those hollow earth pages, or alien ufo stuff or creationism pages or any of that stuff which is based on ideas that defy the laws of physics as we have come to understand them through repeatable experiments.

I mean sure the more we learn about all this the more likely it is we'll eventually come up with things that could break these laws.
and teleportation, invisibility, longevity, interstellar travel etc.. can become possible. (people are actually working on these sort of things but it's a long way from doing it with one particle in certain waves of the electromagnetic spectrum vs a complex system)
But it will be by people who understand and practice hardcore physics like we know them and not by people who spend their time chasing lizard people or andromedans & hollow earths.
7th March 2012
Old 7th March 2012
Allons-y

I don't know why I bother, I guess cause it's entertainment.
But that Stewart Swerdlow bit you just posted.

Well he begins with saying that the forming of the earth is not well explained in modern science and then he begins to concoct up a story which lacks even more any realistic or scientific bearing of how the earth is formed.
And the aurora borealis is the glow we see from the molten magma inside the earth through the holes in the north & south pole???
That is just a big load of crock, it's very well known what the phenomenon of the aurora borealis is, and if it's the glow of inner magma why isn't it there permanently?

I think the only thing Stewart has taken away from physics class is that there is something like centrifugal force.

Den how about shutting off the internet for a month and go outside and observe the world through your own eyes or read a real physics book?

I mean yes science 'proper' science that is not the fairy tale stuff that these people want to make you believe, can seem cold & hard or difficult.
but it really doesn't make the world and our existence any less amazing or 'magical'
as the mechanisms they explain may be devoid from lizards and such but they are actually really trying to uncover the big 'secrets' of the universe and in doing so we gain more knowledge and it doesn't make it any less amazing that we are here to enjoy this in our short lifespan.
Closed Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search