- About 1000Hz
- NSW, Australia
- Teacher/ part time studio engineer.
- I'm a musician - drummer mainly - who discovered the joys of tracking and mixing a few years ago. I dont have a lot of gear but I have a good computer and a pretty good set of ears and years of experience in the live music industry.
- Career highlights
- Supporting Rose Tattoo In Byron Bay, The Warped Tour, Supporting Silverchair, doing the grueling tour of Australia for 7 or so years.
- Other interests
- Music! Teaching, surfing, cricket, beer.
- Key gear used
- Gear I'm using? Not worth talking about really but anyway... a nice little Yamaha 12/4, Dell - 3ghz, 160 gig, 4 gig ram, Waves Diamond and all the free plugins from the net ("Classic" mostly), Cubase SX3, Behringer Truth B2031A, Art 455 graphic eq, (crappy!!! Tascam US-122 - hate the damned thing but it gets sounds into the box atm), Behringer Autocom Pro XL, Digitech S200, Presonus Bluetube, SM 57, SM 58, Rhode NT 1A.
- Alice In Chains, Faith No More, early Metallica, Soundgarden, early Gunners, AFI, Fallout Boy, Nickleback, Gren Day, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Dave Weckl, Toto, Deep Purple, Led Zep, Men At Work, Cold Chisel, Van Halen, DK'S, Sex Pistols and others...
- Drums, Bass, Guitar, Vocals, Keys.
- Studio Name
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|