Lives for gear
- About Piedpiper
- Between the Notes, Iowa
- musician, instrument maker, producer, sound engineering & sales
- Born in Philadelphia to a family of professional folk musicians
- Career highlights
- Have appeared on over 40 records and at most of the large folk and Irish festivals in US, toured Ireland, produced CDs for Jem and Ariane, Sage, Chulrua, Shirdibai and the 7th Ray, Rock Paper Scissors, Joe Holland, aka Audiolake, Beaucoup Shakti, All Souls on Deck, and others...
- Other interests
- Irish music, vinyl, tube electronics, art, nature, meditation, dance, food, wine...
- Key gear used
- iMac quad core i7, Protools 10, Crown SASSP stereo mic rebuilt w/integral battery pwred mic pres, Lucas CS-4, modded Peluso VTB & P28, Sony C37P, AKG Blue Line, TFunk M80 & 81, Sennheiser MD421, Heil PR48, EV RE20, modded Alesis Masterlink, Manley Dual Mono Mic Pre, Siemens V276 x2, Mytek Stereo192ADC, Digi 002R w/BLA Sig Mod, 5 Aphex/AudioUpgrades 651 Expressors, Teac 40-4 & 32-2B R2R decks, Mapleshade and Cardas cables, Denon AH-D7000, 5000 & 2000 & AT-M50 headphones, Gallo Nucleus Ref spkrs.
- Pierre Sprey, Chesky Brothers, Kavi Alexander, T Bone Burnett, Ry Cooder, Daniel Lanois.
- Irish uillean pipes, Scottish Highland bagpipes, flute, tinwhistle, mandolin, guitar, bass, keys, percussion.
- Studio Name
- Pied Piper Productions
- Back Line
- Epiphone Les Paul w/SD pups (newer), Gibson Les Paul Jr. amp rebuilt by me w/Tone Tubby speaker (reissue), Gibson Les Paul Jr. amp (50s), Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp w/Tone Tubby Red (newer), Fender Jazz bass Deluxe 24 (newer), '66 Hofner bass, Ampeg B-15, Home made tube bass amp w/EA Wizzy 12 M-Line, Hammond M3, Nord Stage, Ellington upright piano, Gibson A2 mandolin, Noble & Cooley CD Maples Drums, assorted percussion.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Gear Head
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|