Lives for gear
- About 2N1305
- electronics technician
- Career highlights
- I worked for Industry Canada doing 60GHz propagation projects, worked at local fibre-optic telecommunications company doing prototyping and lab maintenance, also testing.currently in EW filed, design, integration (assembly and testing RF sub-assemblies, etc)
- Key gear used
- analog tape decks, basf tape, scotch tape (1/4 inch), other if budget permits. Zoom R16
- Vintage Rock up to vintage-sounding modern rock, going through Prog rock, Ponty and some other odd stuff.
- Guitar, Bass, microphone, drums, soldering iron, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer.
- Studio Name
- the bookshelf.
- Back Line
- Please don't laugh.
- Not GerANIUM, GerMAnium, dammit!
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|