- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
- Butch, Mat here snareweight- miles of thanks for your comment- I sold 10 that day because of you!!!
- I have snareweight............ lucky #7 with ur name on it
can get a hold of me at email@example.com and i'll send 'er out
Mat DU*DS SF
- Hi Butch I have great admiration for your work.My name is Ronan Morgan, I am a 28 year old student from Ireland. I am currently finishing a degree in music Technology. My dissertation 'The Importance of drum sound in song' discusses different approaches engineers use to achieve the sought after sound for the song . I would like my last chapter to have engineers opinions on how they approach drums. I hope you wont mind taking my interview.I am deeply grateful for your words that will go towards the making my dissertation. Thank you, Ronan.
1. What is your opinion on the Importance of drum sound in song?
2. Have you an approach to recording drums ?
3. Do you have a certain approach towards drums when mixing ?
4. Do you use different reverbs/ delays on drums ?
sign : ______________________
- Hi Butch. I am loving the insight you've given on Siamese Dream. I am a staff writer for SmashingPumpkins.com and would like to inquire about the possibility of setting up an interview with you for the site. If that's something you'd be open to and/or interested in doing, please let me know. Thanks ahead of time.
- Been looking forward to the Spooner Archive release since last September when Dave Benton told me you guys were preparing some old tapes for CD release this year. I still have some old tapes in good shape; copies of some of the old demos, radio broadcasts, and the like, in case a second volume or a download-only followup or something would be considered. I also still have negatives of the band from a few gigs - The Rafters, Crystal Corner Bar, etc. Drop me a message here or hazy dave at gmail... (I'm still in Wauwatosa, and Paul Schmidt is in Irvine these days, so let us know if we can help fill in any gaps in the archive.)
- I once blew up 3 sets of hi-fi speakers thrashing Nevermind out of the old Nakamichi tape deck, (ahhh, tape, so many fond memories) Should I send you the bill for replacments, or is it too late?
Dave the wave,
Tasmania, thats downunder... waaaayyyy downunder.
- Butch, I LOVE your production efforts. Nevermind, Siamese Dream, etc etc. If you get a chance, would you check out my latest production? It's a POP/ROCK tune that my wife and I did, and I think it has a lot of promise. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=967922&content=music
|Feedback Score: |
|Members who left positive: |
Members who left negative:
|Total positive feedback:||0|
|View full profile for ButchVig|