Lives for gear
- About Slikjmuzik
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Producer, Frontman, Vocal Coach
- passionate, intense, love good music, love my babe - my studio...don't know what i'd do without her...
- Career highlights
- First EP I ever did got the band signed to Atlantic as well as another offer from RCA....that was 4 years ago, now I have stuff playing on MTV and radio.
- Other interests
- mixng, trying new mixing techniques, becoming a better singer/performer, getting better tones in my studio with ears as opposed to just buying new gear all the time.
- Key gear used
- Cubase 5, Lynx/Blacklion/Ross Martin conversion. Adam Monitors, Primacoustic Room Treatment. BAE, RJR, Burl, Vintech, Daking, Focusrite, TL-Audio, Blacklion, DBX front end. AEA, Sennheiser, AKG, Stellar, Advanced Audio, Studio Projects, CAD, Audix, Shure mics. Mogami, ProCo and Monoprice Cabling...
- 'Mutt' Lange, the Lord-Alge's, Quincy Jones, Boston, Toto, Def Leppard, good arrangements, Jason Mraz, Scott Leonard, David Bendeth, Dave Fortman, Matt Wallace, Tony Mazeratti, David Reitzas, Joey Sturgis, etc...
- I record live drums, guitars, bass, vocals, keys and strings and horns all the time.
- Studio Name
- Ear Candy Studios, Boca Raton, FL
- Back Line
- Ludwig Epic Series set with Zildjian cynbals, DW & PDP harware, Les Paul Studio, Fender self-made with Lukather prewired pick guard, Fender Pbass with Leo Quan bridge and quarter pounders, Avatar cabs with v30's and classic lead 80's, G&K Bass Amp, Mesa, Marshall, Fender and Epiphone heads.