Lives for gear
- About Slikjmuzik
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Producer, Frontman, Vocal Coach
- passionate, intense, love good music, love my babe - my studio...don't know what i'd do without her...
- Career highlights
- First EP I ever did got the band signed to Atlantic as well as another offer from RCA....that was 4 years ago, now I have stuff playing on MTV and radio.
- Other interests
- mixng, trying new mixing techniques, becoming a better singer/performer, getting better tones in my studio with ears as opposed to just buying new gear all the time.
- Key gear used
- Cubase 5, Lynx/Blacklion/Ross Martin conversion. Adam Monitors, Primacoustic Room Treatment. BAE, RJR, Burl, Vintech, Daking, Focusrite, TL-Audio, Blacklion, DBX front end. AEA, Sennheiser, AKG, Stellar, Advanced Audio, Studio Projects, CAD, Audix, Shure mics. Mogami, ProCo and Monoprice Cabling...
- 'Mutt' Lange, the Lord-Alge's, Quincy Jones, Boston, Toto, Def Leppard, good arrangements, Jason Mraz, Scott Leonard, David Bendeth, Dave Fortman, Matt Wallace, Tony Mazeratti, David Reitzas, Joey Sturgis, etc...
- I record live drums, guitars, bass, vocals, keys and strings and horns all the time.
- Studio Name
- Ear Candy Studios, Boca Raton, FL
- Back Line
- Ludwig Epic Series set with Zildjian cynbals, DW & PDP harware, Les Paul Studio, Fender self-made with Lukather prewired pick guard, Fender Pbass with Leo Quan bridge and quarter pounders, Avatar cabs with v30's and classic lead 80's, G&K Bass Amp, Mesa, Marshall, Fender and Epiphone heads.
Ear Candy Studios
Need professional Backup vocals for your project? Check out my backup vocal promo of just some of the work I've done for others...
It's the indian, not the arrow...