- About Carotte
- Montreal, Québec, Canada!
- Sound Engineer, Arranger and Post-production wizard
- I am primarily a sound engineer, Post-Production manager and DJ... Oh yes and I soldering my own cables... woo00OOO00oo...
- Career highlights
- Television shows (as a mixing engineer and sound designer)
2005 - Partons, La Mer Est Belle! (13 x 48 mins)
2005 - Vue Du Canal (14 x 48 mins)
2006 - Maître En Scène (9 x 24 mins)
2007 - Dans La Roue Du Tour (13 x 48mins)
2008 - Kidonki Child Sorceres (english dubbing - 1x 52 mins)
2009-2010 - Developpement of The St-Joachim Recording Church
- Other interests
- DJ/Producer (Minimal-Electro-TechHouse-Techno) - Composing Music, mostly Britt Rock and Alternative...
- Key gear used
- Apogee Duet, UAD-2, Logic Pro 9, Space Echo RE-201, Royer R-121, Sennheiser MD-409, Kush (Gregory Scott Designs) and Forsell are pretty much my favorites... Let's not get into the instruments please... As for computers, Apple ALL THE WAY...
- Everything from Supertramp to Daft Punk (which would cover a lot!)... Mostly Britt Pop for the Rock, Minimal for electronic music and Basically anything else... My Favorite engineer would probably be Alan Parsons... My Favorite Producer would be Sir George Martin... But there's so many out there which I have to give my thumbs up to (all 3 of them)...
- Bass, Guitar, Piano, Trumpet, Vocal and Turntables!
- Studio Name
- Nowhere Land
- Back Line
Touching knobs or switches may alter sound...
- Home Page
- This Page