Lives for gear
- About Tone Laborer
- Special Ed F.-Private studio owner-2 rm Journeyman Musician/session player-Freelance engineer. No gold records on the wall but some success with regional projects. Still lots to learn.
- Career highlights
- Probably all the p**n I got on the road in the days of old.
I got lucky and got to record Merle Haggard which was very cool too. www.stopthetruck.com
- Other interests
- Dodging Lions and wasting time.
- Key gear used
- A few good pres and converters.10x10 Small but effective mic selection. Some room treatment. Modest outboard. Lunchbox.
- Gearslutz, Jeff Beck, Boomer Norman, Billy Gibbons, Bob Dylan, Brother Jim, Joni Mitchell, Fletcher, Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Guitars, Bass, Piano, Sq Neck Dobro, Hurdy Gurdy.
- Studio Name
- Hills Parlor Recording
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|