Lives for gear
- About JoeyM
- Enthusiastic audio experimenter, test engineer, writer, occasional guitar improviser
- Grew up in a musical family, Dad (rip) owned record stores and Mom played the radio lol. I've been tested through ups & downs, but in the end it's what I love doing.
- Career highlights
- When there's an audience that makes you scared and you all pull it off anyway, that's the highlight. I've jammed and partied with a couple of Rolling Stones, another friend once gave me a new Les Paul Custom, and all kinds of things I'm expected to brag about. But I'd rather be with other musicians in that creativity mind, it's something unto itself, some kind of God-given thing you can't resist sharing. Oh yeah, if I'm going to brag, I've got the coolest niece on planet earth :-)
- Other interests
- Anything you do in a workshop with a friend visiting and maybe a casual phatty, nothing heavier though.
- Key gear used
- Rode K2 & NT2a, Shure 57 & early 58beta, 2x TOA K4, Fireface 800, Tascam US2400, Mesa Boogie MK III, Gibson SG, a can of beans and a pocketful of dreams lol
- Take my friends list here, add the Black Crowes, halfway there already!
- Very used/abused Gibson SG and Sigma 12 string I left in the car trunk for 3 years to break in the "laminated" top lol
- Studio Name
- Something like Project Studio/
- Happy New gEars
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|