- About E-Irizarry
- Bangkok, THAILAND
- English teacher/aspiring artist/former .NET developer.
- Working on finding my niche.
- Career highlights
- Made good salary in America in the I.T. industry..never made time for my music because i thought I.T. would have longevity but I keep getting knocked back down so I blew the American popSICKle stand for Asia where is less biased on insignificant sh_t.
- Other interests
- MUSIC, Watching Asian porn, Anti-feminism/Pro-femininity (inquire if you misunderstand)
- Key gear used
- See Instruments section..and I also use BBE Sonic Maximizer...whoa Nelly Furtado's mouth on Timabaland's burnt kielbasa!
- Singing: Stevie Wonder, Carl Thomas, Frankie Beverly & Maze, Kenny Lattimore, Steve Perry of Journey, Freddie Mercury (RIP) of Queen, Kenny Greene (RIP) of INTRO, Brian and Claude McKnight, etc.
Songwriting: Kenneth Babyface Edmonds, Stevie Wonder, Diane Warren, Michael Sembello, R. Kelly, Brian McKnight, etc.
Producing: Jam & Lewis, Babyface, Tim & Bob, Brian McKnight, Stevie Wonder, Timbaland, Mario Winans, Kiyamma Griffin, Vincent Herbert, R. Kelly, Dave "Jam" Hall, Eddie F, The Isle
- FL Studio 7;
Edisol MIDI Kybrd. Controller;
PC: 2 GB RAM, 3.xx gHz Celeron D;
Behringer B-2 Pro Mic;
Monster 10-ft Gold 3-pin XLR cables;
Software: Reaper 1.888, Sound Forge 8/9, Voxengo, Waves, Crysonic suites.
- Studio Name
- Anti-Feminist Productions
- Back Line
- Too much explanation required LOL
- E. Irizarry
anti-feminist R&B artist.
Vaya a mi sitio:
o el otro:
- E. Irizarry
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|