Lives for gear
- About DanGo
- Los Angeles
- Composer/production music company owner
- I'm a composer, guitarist, mult-instrumentalist, with a passion for engineering and mastering. I run Future Tense Music, which licenses music for tv shows, ads, promo spots, films & film trailers.
- Career highlights
- Custom scoring a trailer for Dreamworks "Flushed Away," and a variety of great indie film trailers including the Oscar-winning film "The Counterfeiters."
- Other interests
- My son and daughter (more of a full time job!), songwriting, playing w/my band, scifi...
- Key gear used
- Avedis MA5, D-Box, API 2500, API 5500, RJR custom The Blender, Lynx Aurora 16, Focal Solo 6, Access Virus Classic, Hagstrom, Gretsch, Ceriatone, Dr. Scientist, Wampler, Blackout Effectors, Zvex, Joly, Martin, DDMF, FabFilter, Reason
- XTC, Beatles, Crystal Method, Royksopp, 70s funk, 80s new wave (Blondie!), Steve Reich, Romantic-era classical, choral music by Handel & Bach.
- Guitar, Bass, percussion, virtual synths, keys, orchestra, drums, vocals
- Studio Name
- Future Tense Music
- Home Page
- This Page
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|