engineer / producer / mixer
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
- Hey Kevin,
I'm doing a mixing presentation for a class and I was gonna base the mix around your style. I have to list ten tricks that you like to use in a mix, and incorporate them in my mix. Any help you can give is appreciated.
my name is Michael Jobson, I'm a touring veteran...crazy saying that....I've been a tour manager for many high profile artists over the last 3 decades, I've had the great pleasure to work with Tony levin and David Rhodes as well as Jerry Marrotta.... I wondered if you could help me, I am doing an analysis of Red Rain and need to work out the reverbs that are being used...and what settings....
Can you assist me with this...
I'm sure you get millions of these requests...
From what I've read you had the following on the session
Sony DRE 1000
Could you give men a brief run down of what was used on what instruments - with approx times etc...
- Hi Kevin. I have great admiration for your work.My name is Ronan Morgan, I am a 28 year old student from Ireland. I am currently finishing a degree in music Technology. My dissertation 'The Importance of drum sound in song' discusses different approaches engineers use to achieve the sought after sound for the song . I would like my last chapter to have engineers opinions on how they approach drums. I hope you wont mind taking my interview.I am deeply grateful for your words that will go towards the making my dissertation. Thank you, Ronan.
1. What is your opinion on the Importance of drum sound in song?
2. Have you an approach to recording drums ?
3. Do you have a certain approach towards drums when mixing ?
4. Do you use different reverbs on drums ?
sign : ______________________
|Feedback Score: |
|Members who left positive: |
Members who left negative:
|Total positive feedback:||0|
|View full profile for Kevin Killen|