Lives for gear
- About skillz335
- Chef/Artist/Freelance Engineer
- I had an intrest in music beyond that of a hobby so I took up some schooling at The Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences. After graduation I stayed working as a Chef and keep engineering in my spare time, Im happy freelancing still learning.
- Career highlights
- I have no real audio career
- Other interests
- reading(steven king mostly)creating, performing hip hop, makeing beats
- Key gear used
- Roland MV 8800, Moog Slim Phatty, Axiom Pro 61 control/midi keyboad, Motu Ultralight3 and 896, a decent arsenal of plug ins, 2x 57s, Sm7b,Rode K2 tube condenser, NT2a condenser, Studio 710 twin finity,
- really I like being versatile and I think I owe this to not really liking a specific kind of music. So I would say my influences are all the different kinds of good music I have listened to throughout my life.
- I cant play an instrument so I thank software for allowing me to create.
- Studio Name
- Stratigik Flow
- Back Line
- I tripped over it.
- URL Link to my recordings / credits
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Gear interested