Lives for gear
- About thenewyear
- Engineer/aspiring producer/part-time performer/music educator/fledgling circuit bender the usual musician's portfolio career
- I'm a freelance tracking person (mostly) based in Glasgow, Scotland. I work largely with acoustic music, trad, classical and sometimes do oddball stuff for television.
- Career highlights
- Probably tracking and stem mixing bespoke incidental music on the Channel 4 drama Skins (including the short-lived US version). Some of these segments have been mixed at Abbey Road.
I'm lucky enough to always be working & it's always good to get to work alongside talented people.
- Key gear used
- Pro Tools, Neumann, AKG, DPA, AMS Neve, BSS, Shure, Massey, Audient
- URL Link to my recordings / credits
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Super Moderator
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|