- About somehowsomeway
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Preforming musician (can play most anything...gear I know not so much) plus odd's and ends
- I like to travel, I have a daughter and a wife. I love History and going to Southern Utah, Moab & Lake powell, I love to ski Snowbird & Alta. I LOVE MUSIC most of all.
- Career highlights
- Play with Hugh McDonald (bass player for Bon Jovi) a few shows a month. Side project with Ryan Seamen (Drummer for Falling in Reverse)
- Other interests
- Skiing, Reading & Trying to Write, Playing Gig's
- Key gear used
- Akai Mpk61, CME UF80 Classic, Yamaha P95, Roland Juno Di. Lexicon IO-82 USB 2.0, Lexicon FW810S. Ableton Suite 8.2.2, Sonar x1 Producer, Komplete 7, Arturia Analog Synths, Lounge Lizard 3.0 HP laptop i5 8GB, Fender Rhodes, Fender Stratocaster custom shop Ebony special edition
- John Medeski, Page McConnell, Jerry Garcia, Eric Clapton, Theloneous Monk, Nikky Hopkins, Stevie Wonders, SRV, Trey Anastasio, Robert Walters, The Rolling Stones,
- CME UF80 Classic (it's my gig rig) Akai MPK61, NI Komplete, Ableton 8 2.2, Waves 8 ect. ect.
- Studio Name
- Fury of the North
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|