- About manysounds
- Hudson Valley
- Music... Mostly live over the years
- Bought my first board and 4 track cassette in 1987, I miss doing MIDI on the Commodore 64 :)
- Career highlights
- I did enjoy playing at Bonaroo but I also liked the hell out of being the FOH guy at Irving Plaza
- Other interests
- Medeival Combat (yep)
- Key gear used
- LR Baggs pre-amp, Smirk, Ears... The ancient monitors I know so very well that were in a house fire that an ex set (by accident)
Yeah, one day I'll put something intelligent here...
- O jeez, ummmmm....
Spike Jones, Dvorak, Jimi and Eddie, Iron Maiden, The Highwoods String Band, Sade, KMFDM, Taraf de Haidouks, Damien Rice, Primus, Deep Banana Blackout... I'm actually even more all over the place than that shows AND that's only the musicians.
- A seriously tweaked Tele, my favorite 5 string fiddle, doumbek/riq. Various synths, pianos, drum things and soundscapes.
- Studio Name
- Deep Sea (unofficial at the moment)
- Back Line
- Gretsch 6156 original, Fenders Twin Princeton ProJunior, Tiny Terror, jcm800, Mark1 Rhodes, Premeire Signia, Logic, Protools(9), Ableton, Pianoteq, NI Komplete 8, Mr Alias, Korg classic collection, AAS things, Addictive Drums, some constantly evolving 500 series love, Joly microphones, RME UFX, Lynx Aurora, StudioLive 16.4.2 (b/live rig), JM VC1q-cs, DBX 386... I'm not going to fill this up because it'll change next week
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|