Lives for gear
- About Plush
- Classical Schtonker
- My name is Hudson Fair. 33 years of recording
- Career highlights
- Tube and Tape SUPREMO award from Fluffy Package Records and Tapes, 2012; Helping a mope on GS; busting a myth too.
Each day recording great music is a highlight.
Gramophone Magazine Award
for "Excellence in American Recording" 2006
7 time Grammy nominee
Grammy Winner for Best Classical Vocal, "Rilke Songs," Lorraine Hunt Lieberson, Feb 2007 (Producer / Engineer)
Grammy Nom. for Best Classical Album, 2007.
- Other interests
- Vespa scooters, BBQ Pitmaster, sackbutts
- Key gear used
- Rens Heijnis Custom Design,
PMC super monitors,
SADiE, Neve, Rupert Neve (Texas), Schoeps,
- Van Geest, Culshaw, Solti, Tony F.,
- Steinway Model D,
Bosendorfer Imperial Flugel
- Studio Name
- Atelier HudSonic