- About moonpi
- Columbia, SC
- Sales Manager at Front End Audio. I'm also an Independent Producer/Engineer.
- I worked for a number of years as a tech at Clinton Recording Studios in New York City. Now a freelance Producer/Engineer.
- Career highlights
- Recently: Josh Roberts And The Hinges, Ryan Monroe (Band Of Horses), and lots of other ongoing things.
Technical Audio Engineer: Bob Dylan - Love and Theft, Sheryl Crow - C'mon C'mon, James Taylor - October Road, Lou Reed - The Raven, George Benson - Absolute Benson, Jane Eyre - Broadway Cast Recording, Tony Awards, and more...
- Other interests
- Photography, building guitar amps (when time and funds allow), and just walking my dog.
- Key gear used
- This is constantly changing...
- I cannot possibly begin to get into this...
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals
- Studio Name
- Her Growling Snout
- Back Line
- 60's Vox Pacemaker
70's Ampeg V4
Homebuilt Class A Plexi/Pro Hybrid.
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|