- About jon_ethos
- Ashtabula, OH
- Audio Mix Engineer//Instrument Instructor
- I grew up in Michigan and Ohio, went to school for drywall finishing in Chicago and did construction for a few years, but switched professions(thankfully), hopefully for good.
- Career highlights
- -1st recording studio opened in December 2009
-Sound tech for George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic, Buckethead, Ralph Stanley Summer 2009
-Sound tech for Mickey Hart and Bill Krutzmann of the Grateful Dead with ''Rhythm Devils", Rusted Root, Mykal Rose, Magruda Booker, Glass Harp Summer 2010
-Monitor engineer for New Riders of the Purple Sage, JGB(Jerry Garcia Band) w/Melvin Seals and Grateful Dead's Donna Jean Godchaux, Sound Tech for Chris Robinson Brotherhood & Little Feat 2011
- Other interests
- I'm a political junkie
- Key gear used
- Epiphone Les Paul, Roland D-50, Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24 x 8 and an AKAI MG 1214 mixing console, ART SGX 2000 Rack Processor, ADA digital delay/flange/chorus module, Pro Tools 6 with a Digi-001, mixdowns to Cubase, Mixmeister Control for a VST effects control surface in mastering, Propellarhead's Reason 3, and Audacity on the fly because open-source should rule the world. Neumann TLM 102 and Sennheiser 421's are my favorite mics ran through a Universal Audio 610 mic preamp.
- The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Led Zeppelin, Sublime, The Doors, My Chemical Romance, and so on...
- Guitar, piano, synth, bass, drums
- Studio Name
- Ethos Production Studio
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Gear Head
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|