- About prismtheory
- New York, NY
- Recording Engineer/Musician/Producer
- I've been recording since I was old enough to use an old karaoke machine as a multi-track. I've been playing music even longer. Music is my life, anything else is really nunya...business that is fool.
- Career highlights
- Quitting my day job to engineer full-time.
- Other interests
- Bicycling, movies, sex with many anonymous partners.
- Key gear used
- Pro Tools HD2 Accel, Muse Receptor, Focusrite ISA, Dynaudio Monitors, Mogami Cabling, and whatever is in the studio I'm working out of at the time.
- Andy Wallace, Michael Brauer, JJP, George Massenburg
- Muse receptor, CME midi controllers, Fender modded Geddy Lee jazz bass, Modded Fender Tele with hot rails. Tons of soft synths, Korg Micro korg.
- Studio Name
- Tempest Sound Studios.
- ...when keepin it real goes wrong.
|Member Profile||Recent Ratings|