DDP Enhanced Master
Old 27th February 2007
Gear interested

DDP Enhanced Master

Hi I was wondering what is the best way to make a DDP enhanced master? To create a CDR enhanced disc, I use Sequoia to burn the audio and use Toast to create a hybrid disc with Mac and PC (ISO) partitions.
Is it ok to create Mac and PC partitions once you have already burnt the DDP files as a data disc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Anna
Old 27th February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Hi I was wondering what is the best way to make a DDP enhanced master? To create a CDR enhanced disc, I use Sequoia to burn the audio and use Toast to create a hybrid disc with Mac and PC (ISO) partitions.
Is it ok to create Mac and PC partitions once you have already burnt the DDP files as a data disc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Anna
I'm not sure if it hs changed, but it used to be that to create a hybrid disc you couldn't burn a DDP and then add the additional files, all you could do was burn a CDR master that worked in the way your final disc was supposed too.

Now it may be that someone has founda way of working that allows what you say, but I personally haven't heard of it and would advise talking to your plant first and getting the low down from them.

Regards

Roland
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search