DDP Enhanced Master
New Reply
Subscribe
Az.
27th February 2007
Old 27th February 2007
Gear interested

DDP Enhanced Master

Hi I was wondering what is the best way to make a DDP enhanced master? To create a CDR enhanced disc, I use Sequoia to burn the audio and use Toast to create a hybrid disc with Mac and PC (ISO) partitions.
Is it ok to create Mac and PC partitions once you have already burnt the DDP files as a data disc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Anna
27th February 2007
Old 27th February 2007
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
Hi I was wondering what is the best way to make a DDP enhanced master? To create a CDR enhanced disc, I use Sequoia to burn the audio and use Toast to create a hybrid disc with Mac and PC (ISO) partitions.
Is it ok to create Mac and PC partitions once you have already burnt the DDP files as a data disc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers,

Anna
I'm not sure if it hs changed, but it used to be that to create a hybrid disc you couldn't burn a DDP and then add the additional files, all you could do was burn a CDR master that worked in the way your final disc was supposed too.

Now it may be that someone has founda way of working that allows what you say, but I personally haven't heard of it and would advise talking to your plant first and getting the low down from them.

Regards

Roland
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search