Integrate TC Electronic Impact Twin FW into Cubase - How?
Old 14th March 2013
Gear maniac

Unhappy Integrate TC Electronic Impact Twin FW into Cubase - How?

Hello, maybe a stupid question, but ...

I just got a TC Electronic Impact Twin Firewire Interface and just can't figure out, how I can use it with my Cubase LE 5 in iMac with OS 10.6.8

The interface doesn't show up in Cubase when I look inte the inpt or output connection management.

I'm having the newest version of the TC software and the newst firmware I'm aware of ...

I should add that I have no problem with using this interface with a free version of Studio One 2 DAW software (Presonus).

But I'm more accustomed to work with Cubase/Nuendo and would love to get the interface runnig here ...

best
Robert
Old 14th March 2013
Gear maniac

Now I got at least so far that I have found a place in Cubase where I could chose TC Twin Impact as interface.

It played shortly and then I got a strange phenomenon: the screen was overshadowed as if 'passing out' and then I was told to shot down the iMac and restart it .

This happen after the restart again when I tried to open Cubase again.

Now I have disconnected the interface and will try to start Cubase again, after I have posted this ...
Old 14th March 2013
Gear maniac

Smile Problem Solved - Don't ask me how!

I have restarted Cubase, opened a project ... I chosed the TC NEar driver again (it was set back to built in audio) ... and it worked.

Dont ask me how it worked out, because I believe I didn't do anything different, apart (maybe) from a different sequence of things like what was switched on first.

Anyway, that's how I like it most: to solve problems by myself as soon as possible.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search