More control than Zebra2
New Reply
Subscribe
Eclectic1
29th December 2012
Old 29th December 2012
Gear interested

More control than Zebra2

I'm at a stage now in synthesis where I would consider myself to be very good at creating sounds and really getting what I want, believe me its taking me a while to get to this (hopefully I don't sound to cocky, but I wanted to make this clear). I own Logic Pro and mostly use this, but I also work frequently in Pro Tools, alongside this I have a Roland Fantom X8. I also own Omnisphere, Zebra2 and many Waves bundles.

I've come to a stage where I want more from synthesis than what the Zebra2 has to offer. Don't get me wrong the possibilities that Zebra2 are infinite, but I want to have more modulation slots, more filters and even more control over modulation.

I've been researching this for a while and it seems to me that the only synthesiser which offers more control and possibility than Zebra2 seems to be NI Reaktor 5.

This is an important part in my development, so any help would really be appreciated.
Eclectic1
30th December 2012
Old 30th December 2012
Gear interested

Bump
20th February 2013
Old 20th February 2013
Gear nut

Send a message via Skype™ to sampemberton
Maybe look into MaxMsp you can do crazy stuff with that.
21st February 2013
Old 21st February 2013
Lives for gear

Have you looked at Gladiator or Albino?

I'm not too well-versed in synthesis but these seem to have a lot of versatility to them in terms of modulation abilities.

Good luck on your quest!

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search