Login / Register

Anyone tried the Naiant ITP inline mic amplifier?
New Reply
Subscribe
silentsky
19th November 2012
Old 19th November 2012
Gear nut

Anyone tried the Naiant ITP inline mic amplifier?

I was looking for something to boost the output of my Shure SM7B and found this:

Naiant - Inline Devices

It seems to do the same thing as the Cloudlifter, Fethead, et al, but can run off battery or phantom power, and has a variable output from +20 to +40 dB. Anyone tried it yet?
20th January 2013
Old 20th January 2013
Gear interested

Naiant ITP inline mic amplifier

As an emergency backup (only) to my Anchor Liberty PA for outdoor meetings, I have for the first time today hooked up a single dynamic mic to a mic cord now leading to a ITP, then on to 3-way split cord accessories and on to three Anchor Mini Vox's atop a wooden board on a single speaker stand. The ITP works astonishingly good !

Without the ITP, even with all 3 Mini Vox's full volume I had to get within an inch of the mic to get much out of the Vox's. Now with the ITP I only have to be approx 6-8 inches away, and Voxes' vols are now way, way down ! I tested indoors so got too much feedback, can't wait to test outside, but it's cold up here in St. Louis, so will wait 'til spring. Tip: When hooking up the ITP, make sure all vols are off/down initially, then bring on/up slowly.
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search