Help me picking mics (Stereo Pair) - voc & oh
i would be happy if some of you can help me to make the "right" choice.
Budget is about 250-300 Euro (about 350 $). I know it's very tight...
I want to use them most for overheads and pop vocals or a acoustic git...
The best is, if i can buy them in germany or europa. you know tax, shipping coast or sending back about guaranty could be a "problem" from outside europa.
so i'm thinking about:
- SE ELECTRONICS x1 (two of them 280 Euro)
- SE ELECTRONICS SE 2000 (two of them 180 Euro)
seems to me a bit very cheap?
- AT2020 (two of them 200 Euro)
also cheap all rounder?
- Gauge ECM 87 (two for 250 Euro inkl. shipping, without tax - don't know what i have to pay for the tax)
I saw good and bad meanings for them..."great for the price" and "overpriced for rebranded china mics", and i can get them only from usa.
- Fat Head (two for 349 Euro) sadly a bit more out of my budget..but maybe the best choice? a bit pricy here in germany.
Maybe you have another typs or mic pairs for my list?
Thanks for any help