Originally Posted by AlienHealth
Yes the change will be implemented on new mixers though I would need to confirm an effective date.
If it is an essential function that you need then I'm sure we can find a way to make it happen, especially if we are not overwhelmed with requests for it.
You can either contact email@example.com
or PM me for more info.
Here are a couple of things I HOPE you will change to make the zed-10fx THE KILLER mixer (it sounds AWESOME - and VERY SMALL - great!! :-):
1. An effect mute button on the mixer
2. An effect mute foot control
3. CH 3 & 4 - the line input when not used for guitar should be the excact same as CH 1 & 2 (perhaps a switch "high imp" / "normal imp"
4. ST 1 / ST2 should be able to work in mono = left/mono input
5. when fx-edit (TAP held down) when holding down it should move instead of having to hold TAB down AND pushing SEL many times e.i. to go from small room to large room.
6. an extra edit knob for the fx (like soundcraft efx8)
7. Ballance on the MAIN MIX Level (Love that MAIN MIX Level is NOT two faders but would like to control a ballance for some rooms)
8. Mute on each CH
2. 3. & 6. are for me really important.
Any plans on adding those for the next version???
Please let me know and we will by 25 copies to the school.
Your zed-10 just sounds great!!!!! -We are just really missing some of the above features.