Maschine MKII and Logic X
Old 21st July 2013
Gear Head

Maschine MKII and Logic X

Can someone PLEASE make a video on how to use the maschine MKII in the new version of logic?

I want to make my instrumental in the maschine then oad it as a plug in logic x and simply route the outputs to audio tracks (like you can in pro tools).

Thanks anyone.
Old 1st August 2013
Gear Head

Anyone?

I have maschine, I'm debating on logic x.
Old 1st August 2013
Lives for gear

It's the same as Logic 9, and there are loads of tutorials on youtube
Old 12th August 2013
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beatsmith View Post
It's the same as Logic 9, and there are loads of tutorials on youtube
All of the tutorials i watched show how to record midi in logic and use maschine as a sound module...i want to record everything in maschine and round the audio to individual tracks in logic x
Old 13th August 2013
Gear nut

Old 13th August 2013
Gear interested

This isn't that difficult. Instantiate Maschine as a multi output instrument - you'll have a number of choices regarding how many outputs it will use, pick the one that best suits your needs.

Look in the mixer and you'll see a small button with a '+' symbol beneath the meter. Clicking this creates Aux tracks with their inputs set to the appropriate outputs if Maschine. Add as many Aux channels as you need.

Next, you'll go into Maschine and look in the 'Out' settings of your Groups or Sounds. By default they will probably be set to 'Master' or 'Group'. but you will set them to the individual outs of Maschine. This can be a little time consuming, but that's how you route the audio to the Aux tracks in Logic.

Once you've done that, you can mix in Logic with your groups and sounds on separate tracks.
Old 13th August 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by logickal View Post
This isn't that difficult. Instantiate Maschine as a multi output instrument - you'll have a number of choices regarding how many outputs it will use, pick the one that best suits your needs.

Look in the mixer and you'll see a small button with a '+' symbol beneath the meter. Clicking this creates Aux tracks with their inputs set to the appropriate outputs if Maschine. Add as many Aux channels as you need.

Next, you'll go into Maschine and look in the 'Out' settings of your Groups or Sounds. By default they will probably be set to 'Master' or 'Group'. but you will set them to the individual outs of Maschine. This can be a little time consuming, but that's how you route the audio to the Aux tracks in Logic.

Once you've done that, you can mix in Logic with your groups and sounds on separate tracks.
Ah, at least make him work for it dude
Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search