Remix this song for prizes
Stems for remix contest at links. If this is the wrong forum, please move to the proper section, thank you! :-)
<3 Joanie Mental
Rich Girls: UNFAMOUS Remix Contest
[Open invite competition; Prizes awarded]
Anacron and UNFAMOUS present the "Rich Girls: UNFAMOUS Remix Contest", made possible in part by Monster, Soundcloud, Unfamous Fest, Holodigm Music Academy, & PNTGLLRYNTWRK.
Eclectic underground musician Anacron issues an open call to all producers to reinvent his latest single, “Rich Girls”, a stellar that’s been dubbed “a refreshingly removed cover; better than the original”. Whether established, up-and-coming, or simply a hobbyist; music makers of all styles are welcome to participate in the contest and invited to submit entries via Soundcloud contest Drop Box widgets at AnacronMusic. com Artists are encouraged to re-work the tune in their own unique sound, style, and perspective, utilizing elements from the original recording coupled with their own personal library of tricks and tracks. Entry details & specifics below...
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Download the project stems from pntg. net /richgirlscontest
2. Work your production magic
3. Upload your submission via the DropBox at pntg. net /richgirlscontest, using your Soundcloud account
4. Do a little dance, make a little love... Get down tonight
The contest launches Monday, September 10, 2012; and submissions will be accepted through Wednesday, October 10, 2012. EVERY ENTRY WILL BE LISTENED TO, and finalists will be selected by a panel of 5 judges. Track plays may be taken into consideration in the event of an indecision, so participants are encouraged to share their entries with friends and followers. The contest concludes Friday, October 12, 2012, when prize winners will be announced by Anacron.
Three selected remix contest winners will receive the “UNFAMOUS Artists’ Survival Kit”; a prize package containing the following items, essential for the survival of any underground and/or unknown musician:
- An official UNFAMOUS T-shirt, provided by Anacron’s UNFAMOUS Indie Arts showcase series
- A free digital copy of “Guerilla Rock”; an independent artist’s career guide written by iconic music manager, veteran agent, and visionary record industry executive, John Hartmann, provided by John Hartmann
- A free membership to John Hartmann’s Holodigm Music Academy online seminar series, provided by Holodigm Music Academy
- A feature share on BandSoup.com, the internet’s new standard for discovering new music by new artists, provided by BandSoup
- A feature posting on PeanutGalleryNetwork. com, the official blog of the PNTGLLRYNTWRK urban arts conglomerate, provided by PNTGLLRYNTWRK- One week’s worth of Monster Energy drinks, provided by Monster
- A pack of gum for your funky mouth, provided by the corner sto’!
For more information regarding this contest, prize packages, and entries, please visit AnacronMusic. com or email staff[at]peanutgallerynetwork. com