The Way Studios London
Old 29th August 2006
Gear maniac

The Way Studios London

Hi all just wanted to say i booked a session with the way studios in hackney to record a band i am producing in london following a glowing recommendation from Gearlsutz very own Jules (cheers Jules). I must say what a very professional and pleasant experience it was. First the studio was well kitted out with a very nice Neve 8078 and Protools HD3 and loads of outboards 1176, la2a ssl mix buss, tl audios, emt plates etc and off course all the best mics you could want (and dream about). They made us feel very welcome and relaxed and pretty much assisted us to get that sound we needed. The engineer's Luke/Fabio were top draw especially Luke who not only passed on some very valuable Protools tips as well as great engineering techniques when it came to recording the acoustic guitars. Man they also had a Rhodes piano which they very kindly set up for us to play with and man Luke is one hell of a fine rhodes player his rendition of Stevie Wonder classics left everyone in inspired mode. Check out their website and no im not getting paid to advertise them http://thewaystudio.com .
I must also add Steve who runs the graphic design/media dept as well as being the manager worked well beyond the normal hours to help me backup the data as well and didnt even charge for the pleasure of this as well. So if you want great recording with a very professional studio, i strongly recommend the waystudios. I will be back again to do more recordings as well. Anyone else been there please post your experiences as well.
Old 30th August 2006
Lives for Jesus

Nice looking desk,,,, Crazy website though, maybe its just me, but i couldn't even see the right side or the bottem,..........

Whatever,................ Nice room !

Old 30th August 2006
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi882 View Post
Hi all just wanted to say i booked a session with the way studios in hackney to record a band i am producing in london following a glowing recommendation from Gearlsutz very own Jules (cheers Jules). I must say what a very professional and pleasant experience it was. First the studio was well kitted out with a very nice Neve 8078 and Protools HD3 and loads of outboards 1176, la2a ssl mix buss, tl audios, emt plates etc and off course all the best mics you could want (and dream about). They made us feel very welcome and relaxed and pretty much assisted us to get that sound we needed. The engineer's Luke/Fabio were top draw especially Luke who not only passed on some very valuable Protools tips as well as great engineering techniques when it came to recording the acoustic guitars. Man they also had a Rhodes piano which they very kindly set up for us to play with and man Luke is one hell of a fine rhodes player his rendition of Stevie Wonder classics left everyone in inspired mode. Check out their website and no im not getting paid to advertise them http://thewaystudio.com .
I must also add Steve who runs the graphic design/media dept as well as being the manager worked well beyond the normal hours to help me backup the data as well and didnt even charge for the pleasure of this as well. So if you want great recording with a very professional studio, i strongly recommend the waystudios. I will be back again to do more recordings as well. Anyone else been there please post your experiences as well.

Thanks for your kind words - Steve and Luke will really appreciate your comments. After all the hard work and pain of setting up the studio it's great to know clients are enjoying the place. Hope to see you back soon...
Old 30th August 2006
Gear nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevep View Post
Nice looking desk,,,, Crazy website though, maybe its just me, but i couldn't even see the right side or the bottem,..........

Whatever,................ Nice room !

Now I'm worried no-one can see our lovely website.

We've checked the site on other PC's and it seems to be working OK but maybe there's fault we're not aware of. It could be you have a low resolution screen setting.

Anyone else having problems accessing it properly?
Old 30th August 2006
Lives for gear

looks fine here - with PC and internet explorer
Old 30th August 2006
suuweet board!
Old 30th August 2006
Lives for Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert O View Post
Now I'm worried no-one can see our lovely website.

We've checked the site on other PC's and it seems to be working OK but maybe there's fault we're not aware of. It could be you have a low resolution screen setting.

Anyone else having problems accessing it properly?
PC IE here to,

can you guys scroll down to see the phone # or to the right to see the last buttons ?

it comes up fine , i just cant scroll down to see the bottom or to the side.

It is no problem, , probably just me.

peace,

steve
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search