Are these guys legit? SSL racks
Closed
Subscribe
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Halo
Sam, I don't think you addressed the post above mine. Armando is another customer or yours and there seems to be others, other than this Russ guy.

All I am saying is, the best way to put an end to this is to deliver to me, let mme vouch for you, deliver to your other customers and you won't have to worry.

-a
We need to talk Andrews. I have been trying to contact you by phone.
SG

'there is no reality without imagination'
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Sam, I don't think you addressed the post above mine. Armando is another customer or yours and there seems to be others, other than this Russ guy.

All I am saying is, the best way to put an end to this is to deliver to me, let mme vouch for you, deliver to your other customers and you won't have to worry.

-a
It is hard enough for me to take money off people accross the pond and further a field with a trust that can only be there in the audio industry, without people making other people insecure with this type of apparently fair discussion. Your order is massive as you have said. At this point I would really rather offer the units to others who would be more appreciating.

It has got to a stage where you are now using this forum as a threat to back up your wants from me. You sent me a mail which you surprisingly posted on this forum that states you are wanting to change your order again when units have been made, power supplies power output and make up have been calculated for the order and all things are in place. You changed your order because in your words.
"At this point, I can't even afford to buy them and
fill the racks. So, I'm going to have to go back to our original order..."
This is not acceptable. Anyone reading this would understand my response. You should have bought the comps when you had the money. I did after all set you up with the deal.

Tell me whether or not you want to continue with your order. If you dont thats great. I have one going out to another customer who has become a friend. HE will report on them. He is a member of the forum.

SG
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear maniac

Audiomunkey

Haha
Its fantastic, Sam you re so persistent mate..
Why dont you just change ebay name & start all over again as you ve done before?

This guy has cost me quite a bit of time stress & worry too.
I bought a *wrecked* compex off him years ago and then stupidly a pair of siemens eq's . The idiot hadnt EVEN checked the eq's and one was shorting -i had to pay to get it fixed & serviced.
On top, he has this terrible attitude like Tourette's syndrome, he swears like a mad trucker when he gets any criticism like 'why are you 30 days late'

- The worse though is this discrimination of 'business' he does:
If you re a top notch producer from a huge studio he doesnt tourette out, but if you re not he does. AND delays as much as he feels like AND gets abusive if you complain.

Two great lines i had from the guy years ago (i still remember):

- I asked him if he had a pair of a certain module and he said he didnt, but maybe he could sell me model XXa and XXb, for that 'extra stereo effect' (dfegad

-I asked him if the comps he sells as 'stereo' have any linking for stereo use, or if they re just 2 mono, and he didnt know what the heck i meant.
I was hoping he d reply 'why not use them unlinked for that extra stereo effect' but no luck there...

Ah its great to see it all up here though.

What goes around comes around sam!

Dont fight it man, just get used to it.
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear maniac

-and i cant wait to see the 'member of the forum' to write back on his extra early comps, which i m sure will be great.
Oh peh-lease.
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

gear nutter

you again....Love you mate. Bad customers are always the best. I genuinely am chuffed to be back in contact. Your such a funny dude. Always something to moan about. Hows the compex? I see you tried to sell your 50 quid rack from back in the day. That was really the beginning huh? I keep telling you the siemens were sold as is. Easy bruvaaa.xx
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear interested

Thats it Sam, blame it on everyone else, you're soooo hard done by. None of this is your fault at all is it
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

ironic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilderness russ
Thats it Sam, blame it on everyone else, you're soooo hard done by. None of this is your fault at all is it
No its yours. Funny that. Spread some love for change dude. Can I just say that I love even those who hate. It shows character.Oh yeah..how's your shit hot rack Raindirk put together for you? Are you going to appologise in person?
Dirty Halo
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Lives for gear

THE END

Sam aka "AudioJunkie", if you've read my posts (and to anyone else) I have honestly reported the facts. I have not been rude, untruthful or anything other than possibly anxious...and you would be too if you ordered all the gear I did (I paid for an 8 space rack of 8 SSL EQs and another 8 space rack of 8 SSL compressors, and a pair of racked SSL mic pres all total close to $15,000 worth of gear by your eBay prices)

And now 1 YEAR LATER (yes folks, the first part of my order was a year ago, I just prepared my taxes and accounted eBay orders) and I have yet to see one thing. NOTHING.

NOW...when I point this out, work with Sam, speak with him on the phone and even change my order becasue he tells me he can't buy the compressors that were part of my original order, I change my order...NOW he's mad at me for just wanting my order and to be done with it?

Please, read my posts. Even after all that frustration, I was willing to get the gear and report in a fair way on the gear, which I hoped would be great.

He's now called me personally and yelled at me and offered to just give me my money back (which I ALREADY asked for a while ago but he doesn't have it to give)

.... ok.

Done. Please send me my money back ASAP. Thank you.

Even though I was a customer you did not treat very well, I was being fair to you, READ THE POSTS, please.

I will not say ONE more thing on this board and you please refund my money 100%.

What I WILL do is REPORT (not threaten, freedom of speech, not slander) on this board and EVERY forum we ALL read including eBay if I don't receive my full refund within a fair time period, I would say two weeks from this post is plenty of time.

Please send a MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S check to:

Andrews Jenkins
213 Pacific St.
Santan Monica
CA. 90405
USA
310-367-9389

This concludes our business. Please do not call or harrass me anymore. Please do not leave ranting and threatening voicemails. (And lastly, if anyone is wondering why I'm even on this board, it is because Sam G aka "AudioJunkie" seems to read this more often than my emails that get bounced back 50% of the time or an auto-response)
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

freedom of speach a bad name

Quote:
Sam aka "AudioJunkie", if you've read my posts (and to anyone else) I have honestly reported the facts. I have not been rude, untruthful or anything other than possibly anxious...and you would be too if you ordered all the gear I did (I paid for an 8 space rack of 8 SSL EQs and another 8 space rack of 8 SSL compressors, and a pair of racked SSL mic pres all total close to $15,000 worth of gear by your eBay prices)

And now 1 YEAR LATER (yes folks, the first part of my order was a year ago, I just prepared my taxes and accounted eBay orders) and I have yet to see one thing. NOTHING.

NOW...when I point this out, work with Sam, speak with him on the phone and even change my order becasue he tells me he can't buy the compressors that were part of my original order, I change my order...NOW he's mad at me for just wanting my order and to be done with it?

Please, read my posts. Even after all that frustration, I was willing to get the gear and report in a fair way on the gear, which I hoped would be great.

He's now called me personally and yelled at me and offered to just give me my money back (which I ALREADY asked for a while ago but he doesn't have it to give)

.... ok.

Done. Please send me my money back ASAP. Thank you.

Even though I was a customer you did not treat very well, I was being fair to you, READ THE POSTS, please.

I will not say ONE more thing on this board and you please refund my money 100%.

What I WILL do is REPORT (not threaten, freedom of speech, not slander) on this board and EVERY forum we ALL read including eBay if I don't receive my full refund within a fair time period, I would say two weeks from this post is plenty of time.

Please send a MONEY ORDER or CASHIER'S check to:

Andrews Jenkins
213 Pacific St.
Santan Monica
CA. 90405
USA
310-367-9389

This concludes our business. Please do not call or harrass me anymore. Please do not leave ranting and threatening voicemails. (And lastly, if anyone is wondering why I'm even on this board, it is because Sam G aka "AudioJunkie" seems to read this more often than my emails that get bounced back 50% of the time or an auto-response)
love
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear maniac

Hi, I'm not involved in any of the deals discussed, so I can't comment. Only business I've done with Audio Junkie is I did buy 2 ssl eq's from Sam a while back, maybe 9 ish months ago and it all went fine,
got to Oz no problems.
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by aevan
Hi, I'm not involved in any of the deals discussed, so I can't comment. Only business I've done with Audio Junkie is I did buy 2 ssl eq's from Sam a while back, maybe 9 ish months ago and it all went fine,
got to Oz no problems.
Hey
Is this steve. I have some schematics for you. Drop me a mail and I will send them down the wire.

Thanx for the comments matee.
SG
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiojunkie
No its yours. Funny that. Spread some love for change dude. Can I just say that I love even those who hate. It shows character.Oh yeah..how's your shit hot rack Raindirk put together for you? Are you going to appologise in person?

I doubt Raindirk is pissed off at me, if you read all my posts i've done nothing but praise him. He really is an excellent guy, and he saved me from you. You could learn alot from how he runs things. I tell you what, i'll get in contact with him, and give him the link to this thread so he can read it for himself.

Stop being a twat and give all these poor guys their cash back or what they ordered.
So glad my ordeal with you is long over....but i have to say its so amusing seeing you reply to these people with all the same old excuses and empty promises you gave me. Haha, you're f***ing hilarious.
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
I doubt Raindirk is pissed off at me, if you read all my posts i've done nothing but praise him. He really is an excellent guy, and he saved me from you. You could learn alot from how he runs things. I tell you what, i'll get in contact with him, and give him the link to this thread so he can read it for himself.

Stop being a twat and give all these poor guys their cash back or what they ordered.
So glad my ordeal with you is long over....but i have to say its so amusing seeing you reply to these people with all the same old excuses and empty promises you gave me. Haha, you're f***ing hilarious.
love
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear maniac

Quote:
I am not getting involved with this petty rubbish anymore. Shame I know. You have my email. Get in contact with me there...SG
In what universe is $9,219 +/- exchange losses in the hundreds "petty rubbish?"
22nd March 2006
Old 22nd March 2006
Gear Head

mind your own business

Quote:
Originally Posted by balaperdida
In what universe is $9,219 +/- exchange losses in the hundreds "petty rubbish?"
Love
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
This will be the last post on this matter. Anyone interested in my situation with Andrews can realise that it is none of their business. Get off. Find something better to do. You make yourselves look properly foolish...bye
You really have to joking at this point right? I mean really it's all a joke now or something isn't it??

This is a big forum with almost 6000 active members, 16,000 total members and at the time I am writing this there are 324 people viewing the site right this minute. Do you have any idea how many people here are viewing your bad attitude? Really man you are screwing yourself here on this very thread. Take a step back and look at how you are approaching this thread and your customers. What happened to the old "the customer is always right?"

Now think of how your potential customers view this thread.
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

IMPORTANT CENSORSHIP!

Excuse me, but I had a post on here where I broke down exactly what my order was, the precise amount I paid for each item and then the current currency exchange rate to be refunded... now that post seems to be missing?

Moderator?

Now, I KNOW it was there because other threads have quoted that number that now doesn't exist.

What is going on here?

Please place that post BACK on this forum. Why censor?

The point of this thread is that we are a community of musicians, engineers and studio owners and this is our best forum for getting information on all levels, one of those being who to or not to do business with.

This is about accountability as much as it is information. Sam G aka "Audiojunkie" delivering on his business promises and being held accountable should be made public...

Would everyone else here like to know the truth and the whole truth without posts being taken out?

Would you like to know if he refunds my money? If he refunds it soon? If he refunds the correcto amount? If he HAD delivered the gear, if it was good, how it performed, etc?

Isn't that what this forum is about?

-andrews
Dirty Halo
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

Somewhere between post #73 and #74

FIRST, READ THE ABOVE POST, PLEASE.

Now between #73 AND #74 is the missing post. Notice the exact number being quoted? Well, within that post, I detailed my order, the billed and paid amount etc. Then there are replies that quote it, but the original post is missing.

Who is hidding what?

-andrews
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_so_new
You really have to joking at this point right? I mean really it's all a joke now or something isn't it??

This is a big forum with almost 6000 active members, 16,000 total members and at the time I am writing this there are 324 people viewing the site right this minute. Do you have any idea how many people here are viewing your bad attitude? Really man you are screwing yourself here on this very thread. Take a step back and look at how you are approaching this thread and your customers. What happened to the old "the customer is always right?"

Now think of how your potential customers view this thread.
love
Dirty Halo
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

Decency

Sam,

Come on man, while our business dealings did not end well, I'd like to see you not alienate any other customers. I'm not out here bashing you and just as a pure friendly piece of advice, I'd just not get into it with everyone here. Perhaps look at what is being said, take what may be useful or constructive and leave the rest.

Let's set an example, finish our business in a civil way and let that speak for itself.

What do you say?

Andrews
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

I will NEVER buy anything from Audio Junkie, as his behavior on this board and in life in general, seems to be.....well you guys get the picture

sdf
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.finley
I will NEVER buy anything from Audio Junkie, as his behavior on this board and in life in general, seems to be.....well you guys get the picture

sdf
Love
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Sam,

Come on man, while our business dealings did not end well, I'd like to see you not alienate any other customers. I'm not out here bashing you and just as a pure friendly piece of advice, I'd just not get into it with everyone here. Perhaps look at what is being said, take what may be useful or constructive and leave the rest.

Let's set an example, finish our business in a civil way and let that speak for itself.

What do you say?

Andrews
Call me or we have nothing more to say here. I may decide to finish your order but only in reciept of a puplic appology. You act so innocent when it suits you. This should be illegal. How do you think my tinnitus is doing right now. Where is your heart.
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

And how many YEARS did it take him to get it? and WTF a kit? Brit?

BTW great attitude too....fuuck

sdf
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.d.finley
And how many YEARS did it take him to get it? and WTF a kit? Brit?

BTW great attitude too....fuuck

sdf
**** off . hows that for attitude..fuuck
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear interested

Quote:
**** off
Thats it Sam, dig your own hole, u're doing splendidly
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear Head

Quote:
Thats it Sam, dig your own hole, u're doing splendidly
get lost russ you follish ****er
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear interested

Quote:
get lost russ you follish ****er
haha keep em coming! You're comedy gold
Dirty Halo
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Lives for gear

100% REFUND

100% payment made on:

(1) SSL 1 unit rack of two mic pres: £884.00
(1) SSL 8x502 racked EQs: £1899.00
(1) SSL 8x510 racked 510 compressors: £2799.00
-----------------------------------------TOTAL----------------- £5,274

£5,274.00 paid in full = $9,219.88 refund owed via Cashier's Check or Money Order.

Check or cash payable to:

Andrews Jenkins
213 Pacific St.
Santa Monica
CA. 90405
USA
310-367-9389

Please no contact. Full refund expected within two weeks.

Thank you,

Andrews
23rd March 2006
Old 23rd March 2006
Gear maniac

This is freaking hilarious!!!

I ve never seen anyone dig their own grave so fast & easy...

Swear in capitals Sam, its clearer for the readers...
fuuck
Closed Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search