How much heat the flamingo can handle ?
Old 18th January 2009
Gear maniac

How much heat the flamingo can handle ?

The title kind of says it all. I left two pieces of papers on top of vent holes ( covered the top entirely ) while it's on. I'm wondering if got to point that is too for it so the heat may costed some unknown damages. I'm asking everybody opinions. I love this unit dearly I'm feeling so bad.
Old 18th January 2009
Gear maniac

Please somebody say something.
Old 18th January 2009
Lives for gear

Don't do that anymore.

If you don't hear or see smell anything weird it is probably fine. Crane Song Support is among the best in the biz. Call them up, they are great people.

cranesong.com
Old 18th January 2009
Gear maniac

Thanks for your reply. It was running like that for about three hours. I did not see any smoke or smell anything but I think it was hotter than normal. OK I can smell something but it might be a breaking in smell. I just bought it new and used a few times.
Old 18th January 2009
Lives for gear

If there aren't any symptoms I'm sure it is fine. Crane Song stuff runs HOT. That's ok... it sounds great. Leave a space open above and below if you can.
Old 18th January 2009
Gear maniac

Thanks again Mark for your help and sorry for my poor English. And oh yes it sound great especially Norm+Less with Iron disengaged. I hope it will sound the same again.

Stephen.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search