Show your hardware - show your skills!!
New Reply
Subscribe
DND-NS
17th August 2008
Old 17th August 2008
Gear maniac

Show your hardware - show your skills!!

I am 100% sofware user and i hear lot of things about some hardware so I decided to post this thread. I'm going to post few tracks that you can download at my soundclick page. If you can use these songs and apply your hardware so i'd see how great your gear is then - add whatever you want to show. Compressor, mastering reverb, some FX stuff - whatever you want to show. I realize that you'd be better with separated audio files but let's not be that critical - i just want to see that what i'm missing out cos i'm just started to look at hardware. And if you are not that selfish cos you own hardware and you are not that selfish to show some magic hardware then this is your chance. Polish the turd and show your skills.

The track download links: choose whatever you want:
SoundClick artist: deep'n'dark - deep'n'dark is a style that sounds artistic and powerful - big sound and rememberable style. If you

SoundClick artist: deep'n'dark - deep'n'dark is a style that sounds artistic and powerful - big sound and rememberable style. If you

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search