help me decide between these pre's
New Reply
Subscribe
Robert Sands
18th February 2007
Old 18th February 2007
Gear addict

help me decide between these pre's

I'm doing a shootout between a few pre's right now. Man, everything sounds cool so I'm undecided. I know these have been talked about in the past alot and I've read all the comments. Still undecided. The pres I'm trying out are a Focusrite 110 ISA Limited Edition, Chandler LTD1 and a Chandler TG Channel MK 1 (which I can have made into a MKll for $300). The pre's I already own are a UA 6176 and an Amek DMCL. What do you guys with the golden ears think I should add to what I already have. I might be willing to buy 2 out of the 3 pre's that I'm checking out. Don't really want to spend the money for all 3. I'm going to let you know what I'm leaning towards - The LTD1 and the Focusrite. It will be for vocals mostly and then also electric and acoustic guitars. I'm a midi studio so most of my music is realized with samplers and synths. Just looking to fill in the gaps of what I already own and to broaded my pallet of preamp colors.
Rob
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search