Recording this album was such a journey for me
New Reply
Subscribe
Peter Pulp
23rd January 2013
Old 23rd January 2013
Gear interested

Recording this album was such a journey for me

Ssup Slutz, and sorry for shamelessly promoting here, but I'm hoping some of you might even thank me for it.
A year and a half ago I undertook the massive project of writing and producing my first full length feature, it was to be titled La Solitude Lumineuse. I was finished recording it in about 4 months, but the immense task of mixing it and mastering it properly took another whole year of experience building and self tuition. This forum was a huge help in understanding headroom, dynamics, and eventually getting a grasp on some pretty heavy concepts. At first I thought I'd be able to mix it with someone who had much more experience, but after half a year of sitting around with it I realized that help wasnt coming. It seems normal to me sharing it here since I used so much of the information floating around this great community. Really, nice one everyone, this is a good place to become better informed.

It's called La Solitude Lumineuse
And you find it
HERE
New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+ 

Topic:
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search