Star Wars Kinect: Large live orchestral score - #1 selling game
Old 17th May 2012
Gear addict

Talking Star Wars Kinect: Large live orchestral score - #1 selling game

Hi all

I mixed and mastered the large live orchestral score (with live choir) for Star Wars Kinect (xbox 360 game) for lead composer Gordy Haab and co-composer Kyle Newmaster.

It was The London Symphony Orchestra and Abbey Road. Due to scheduling issues I was unable to record this project...... but I did mix and master it at my studio. (photos on my webpage)

(and... I was at Abbey Road last week recording the LSO for a different project )

I am thrilled that my work finally gets to be heard outside of the (recently #1 selling in the world) game. Click on the link below to hear the kick-ass live orchestral score for free and read an interview with the composers. Bravo maestros!

MTV Multiplayer – ‘Kinect: Star Wars’ Composers Give Glimpses Into The Creative Process, Plus An Exclusive Stream Of The Soundtrack

John
Old 21st May 2012
Lives for gear

That is awesome. It must be amazing to be working with the London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road

Game looks cool. Too bad I am a playstation guy.
Old 24th May 2012
Lives for gear

Awesome! Great job on all accounts, the score definetely has that JW classic vibe. Impressed.

Congratulations!
Old 3rd October 2012
Gear addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by claend View Post
Awesome! Great job on all accounts, the score definetely has that JW classic vibe. Impressed.

Congratulations!
Thanks!
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search